Like these jeans, not Paris Hilton

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I really like the wash! Does anybody know what brand are these jeans? Are they Rock and Republic, Victoria Beckham's logo?! :shocked:

Denim.JPG Denim_Paris.JPG Denim_Paris1.JPG Denim_Paris2.JPG
  2. Yup they look like theyre from VB's line.

(too much make-up for such a casual outfit Paris)

3. yes, definitely R&R!!

4. Love them!

5. Those are one of THE MOST COMFORTABLE jeans I own!!!:yes:

6. You can't go wrong with Rock & Republic.

They're super flattering and comfortable!! I have a few pairs and love them!!

7. is this the first time we see Paris Hilton in jeans... i alwayz see her in dresses...

8. u can't she hem her jeans? eww.. what if she goes to the bathroom?

9. rock & republic victoria beckham jeans. kinda hard to find now, especially in smaller sizes. the only place i know that still carries them is planet funk. i've been dying for a pair. eBay has like a ballion fakes. i'd say 1 in 50+ are real :sad:

10. Yup, definately R&R. I have the same ones and they are super slimming and comfy!

11. :Push:

12. Love the jeans! Oh, and the bag!

13. Love Them All, do you mind dropping me the name/model/wash for me? Pretty please... I want to go order it like ASAP!!! :love:

14. They are R&R Victoria Beckham Madrid Crown jeans in the Halogen wash. Good luck!:flowers:

15. Woot! Love Them All, thanks a heap!!! So lucky you already have a pair! *loves it* :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice