Like the stuff, terrible customer service!

knittygirl

O.G.
Nov 9, 2011
So, I bought my first louis purchase, the small agenda damier ebene illustre model, and while it is beautiful, the planner inserts are a mess! There is a duplicate Aug to Oct, but missing Mar to May. I have called my local LV store 3 times and they don't have it, then have it, then don't have it. Then, they don't know if they have it, but can't find my receipt...One would think that with a LUXURY item, they would have good service and say, oh, wow, you can't get out here, we messed up, we will send you the extra pages.

I have even mentioned that i am ON CRUTCHES w/ busted knee and work during the week and can't get there. They still INSIST that I have to come out there and change things out. Now they will supposedly get it in and keep it til December 5th, but when I started expressing my dismay, the sales person hung up on me. Is it just me, or should they have better customer service for the prices they charge?

Are they giving me the runaround or is this pretty typical?

SORRY to hear that. i wouild call and only speak with a mgr and make a complaint. they should have held the item for you with it reserved until you can come in.

i wont say its typical but i have heard of stores like that

Geez, sorry about your knee and all this hassle from LV! I have never experienced anything but great service from LV myself, but have heard stories like yours before. I have a great SA who routinely mails me small items, catalogs, etc. I even left my credit card there once and she drove it halfway to me! ( I live an hour from the store). Hope you get better soon and have a better LV experience in the future!

I have to say their service is less than satisfactory. The 3 or 4 times I've been inside LV I had an SA who was extremely rude and pushy and tried to sell me the bags right away. I went in this past weekend to purchase a NF MM and the SA pretty much pushed me to buy the bag within 5 minutes while I was observing it. She explained that this was the busiest part of the season and acted like she didn't have time for me. That was disappointing and I almost didn't purchase my LV bag because of the bad service. I know some LV stores have better service, but the ones in my area aren't so great...

I have always had nothing but great service on the phone and in stores, If I was in your situation I would ask to speak right to the manager and directly (in a nice calm way) tell them what you expect them to do for you. Hopefully they will be much more helpfull! GL

The SA hung up on you?! Call them and ask to speak to the manager and if they give you an excuse, file a complaint with their head office. That's totally unacceptable.

The SA hung up on you?! Call them and ask to speak to the manager and if they give you an excuse, file a complaint with their head office. That's totally unacceptable.

^^agreed!!

speak to a mgr. and tell the mgr. that the SA hung up on you -- follow through to corporate if you don't get this resolved at your local store.

Thank you all for listening. If I didn't love the agenda so much and it wasn't a reward for passing my recent exams, I would just return it all and be done with it. When I said to the lady on the phone that I was frustrated b/c I couldn't use it, she made some remark like, well, its not 2012 yet, so you don't need it.

Umm, I'm sorry, I'm starting to schedule things out into April 2012, and appointments certainly into January and February. Sorry if I have stuff to do...yeesh.

I will say that when I purchased the item, I had a great experience, the SA was lovely and even though another customer came in and started throwing around that she was going to buy a $2500 bag, the SA found my planner, let me try on speedies, wrapped my packages, all that...for a $500 total, which I think is a lot of money. So, I was very happy w/ her. And, I would go back to her again. The rest of the people in the store, you can keep!