like other's NFs more than my galliera

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Everyone in my town is carrying a mono medium NF right now. I am presently carrying my galliera PM. I so dislike my bag. Perhaps I'm not in the mood to be different. But I think I really dislike the plate on it and the marks from the rings. Oh well, maybe someday I'll like it again cause I'm not buying a NF. If I do, then something brand new will come out that I want more!

Jul 23, 2006
Honestly, in your situation, I would sell the Galliera and buy the NF. They are both two of my favorite bags. Good luck!! :smile:

Fairy-bag

Nov 3, 2009
Italy
I know that the Galliera is one of the most sought after bags but there's something in it that makes me not like it very much... Sorry, maybe it's not the answer you were looking for. Sell it and buy the NF or any other bag you like more!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I agree, find something you love more. I keep trying on the Galliera and it never does it for me either. . . however I CANNOT seem to mvoe out of my Damier Azur NF GM :love:
I get comments on it everytime I leave the house.

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
Definitely keep only the bag you love and will use. I love my galliera but if it's not for you, then sell it and go with what makes your heart sing!

LV_infatuated

in LVoe!
Nov 19, 2010
good old U.S.A.
for some odd reason the galliera doesn't look right on me but so pretty when i see other ppl wear it. if it bother you this much maybe you can sell it and fund towards the neverfull.

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
Hmm maybe if you're not a fan of the plate and dirt marks from the rings you can sell it and get a Delightful? It seems to slouch the same way. Honestly, I felt this way before... that I wanted to be like everyone else with their bags, etc (this was the time when the NF was first released) but now that everyone seems to be carrying one....I'm kind of 'over' my NF. If I have the chance to sell her at a good price I would and maybe upgrade to a Totally or Delightful.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
What about trying Bonanza? It's easier to list and post pics although it may take a little longer to sell your bag. I've had good luck there (scored a few nice bags....:graucho:)