like new lv lenore available...

1. at annsfabulousfinds.com 1750.00. i have no idea if that is a good price or not, but it looks new. fyi!

2. I think that it's a little under the retail price. I saw some on eBay selling for less, but AFF - Ann's Fabulous Finds is a reputable website and a trustable seller so sometimes it 's better to pay more, at least you are safe.

3. Pretty, but oh so small.
    I love Ann's she gets good stuff too.

4. It's so cute.

5. i haven't checked that site out recently, and i obviously let some good items get away by not doing so! the mono speedy 30 sold for only $295??? that is the best price ever!

6. hmmm i don't really like the lenore. hopefully someone here who loves it would get it!

7. Wow that's a pretty leonore. I :heart: mine to death, although I rarely use it. Contemplated to sell it once, but it didnt sell (thank god), I think it belongs with me :idea:

I dont think leonore is that small, but it doesnt have an easy access. That freakin' belt should've got a magnet closure or something like that to make it easier to open and close. That is the only complaint I have on that bag.

8. ^ Too many LVs have those buckle type closures, you think they'd find an easier way for us to get into them. They do look good, but what a PITA.

9. That's a pretty Leonor...^^^and u guys n Ann's right about the "killer" buckle in her description...It's great for aesthetic reasons and all tho' 'cos I cannot imagine the S-lock looking quite as fantastic on this bag...

10. It's a very stylish and elegant bag but I agree with you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice