Like my fake Louie?

I would say "I like mine better cause it's not a fake"

As much as I would be dying to say something like that, I could never!

I am totaly against fakes, but alot of people are really ignorant and actualy think that their fake is real, that it 'fell off the back of a truck' or whatever stupid reason!!

I would ask where they got it from and just say 'oh yeah, good for you; or something! :sad:

Because I love the vintage pieces I buy them mostly on Ebay(authenticated here first:yes:) so if someone asks where I got mine and I say Ebay, they think it's fake anyway, so I would never tell them theirs is a fake and sneer at them.

It depends if the person is asking in a snobby, thinking she's all that kind of way or in a sincere way. If she was trying to show off, I would straight up say "no because it's fake" but if she asked in a sincere way, I would say "um.. it's... nice..." and kinda make a "i don't know" face expression.

i would say, "oh, wow, is that a new style," and leave it at that. i wouldn't want to embarrass myself or someone else.

but i liked your story. happy shopping!!!

Today a lady commented on my Louie (vintage mono petit noe) and asked how I liked hers (very cheap looking fake multi white speedy). How do you react to people like that? I just said I prefer the vintage pieces but I ALMOST said I prefer REAL Louis Vuitton!:yes:

If I were to be asked: If I'm positive in my mind the bag was indeed a fake, I would (still) go check it out if I had a bit of time. Sometimes it could be a learning curve to observe how these counterfeiters are doing to improve what it is they are doing.
I would then "hmmm?" (like something is not right) with a skeptic look. And I'd follow by, "okaaaaaay" and I'd leave it at that. IF she persist to talk about it, I would then say, "I'm not sure if that's original b/c of this and that?...Gotta go". She could just be testing me if her's could pass for the real thing or that she didn't know as perhaps was a gift. That would be my reaction.;)

Today a lady commented on my Louie (vintage mono petit noe) and asked how I liked hers (very cheap looking fake multi white speedy). How do you react to people like that? I just said I prefer the vintage pieces but I ALMOST said I prefer REAL Louis Vuitton!:yes:

If I were to be asked: If I'm positive in my mind the bag was indeed a fake, I would (still) go check it out if I had a bit of time. Sometimes it could be a learning curve to observe how these counterfeiters are doing to improve what it is they are doing.
I would then "hmmm?" (like something is not right) with a skeptic look. And I'd follow by, "okaaaaaay" and I'd leave it at that. IF she persist to talk about it, I would then say, "I'm not sure if that's original b/c of this and that?...Gotta go". She could just be testing me if her's could pass for the real thing or that she didn't know as perhaps was a gift. That would be my reaction.;)

How about saying sweetly, "That's lovely." And then walking away and leaving it all alone? I am comfortable in the knowledge that MY bags are real. What the heck do I care if anyone else's are?

(Of course, I HATE the whole counterfeiting industry and its involvement in all sorts of detestful and criminal activity, but that's just one of the reasons I don't buy them.)