Like Bigfoot, small Antigona sightings

If you happen to be in amsterdam, the Bijenkorf (department store great designer brands) has 3 small antigona bags now, they have if i can remember in the colors orange, blue and red. The small black one is sold out, I got my hands on it ^^. And with the online stores it's just too difficult to get one, or you should pay attention to mytheresa, but they will be gone very fast.

Sorry this is actually a medium

I actually was lucky enough to see this one irl at the paris boutique and i really really wanted it. i like g bags that are a little bit unique, but not too out there, and this really fits the bill in black. ARGH, i'll be happy with either this med ant or the all matte black croc embossed one.

I actually was lucky enough to see this one irl at the paris boutique and i really really wanted it. i like g bags that are a little bit unique, but not too out there, and this really fits the bill in black. ARGH, i'll be happy with either this med ant or the all matte black croc embossed one.

randr - you should so get it. It is stunning and unique and definitely a head turner :graucho: (hope you don't mind the enabling). Blame it on my new antigona - the smell is intoxicating me

Hi ladies I'm pretty new to Givenchy and was wondering are the small antigonas hard to find like the Celine micro luggages? It seems like the medium ones are more readily available.

It's been a couple weeks but the three links above are all for small antigonas, not med. Personally, I want a med...if only a med antigona were under the $2k threshold, sigh!

I actually snagged my red medium from Farfetch for just under $2,000.

I live in the US + with duties and fees shipped from Vienna, I paid $1,982.26 in total. They are out there! xx