Like attracts like. Ode to similar H items

meowlett

Pup Worshipper
Dec 16, 2017
Hermes items tend to follow "Law of Attraction".

Item attracts other similar items into one‘s collection. Many of us love buying B's of similar leather/skin in the same color in multiple sizes while others love collecting items of very similar colors.

This thread is dedicated to the similar items in your collection.

This one was inspired by @GoldFish8 of collecting one of something in every size . I have resisted to get a B30 Porosus in Bleu Marine or Noir because it was "too similar" to the reptile sisters.

I just ate my own words when I got the second Barenia Faubourg B.

Here are the BF Queen B's. B30 and the little sister B25.
20210318_110303.jpg

And don't forget they have an older big sister Goldie (B35 Courchevel).
IMG_20190402_051953_710.jpg

I guess if I like something very much, I will just get offered similar items again and again. ;)

Last edited:
This one was inspired by @GoldFish8 of collecting one of something in every size . I have resisted to get a B30 Porosus in Bleu Marine or Noir because it was "too similar" to the reptile sisters.

I just ate my own words when I got the second Barenia Faubourg B.

Here are the BF Queen B's. B30 and the little sister B25.
View attachment 5026993

And don't forget they have an older big sister Goldie (B35 Courchevel).
View attachment 5026994

I guess if I like something very much, I will just get offered similar items again and again. ;)

Dang twin! you've been busy! I LOOOOOOOVVVEEE this. I just requested something else in barenia but this time the smooth one...even though its a pipe dream at the moment, one day i will twin with you again :hugs:

Sad thing is, if another bag of a specific spec comes in, but in black.. i would take it

Dang twin! you've been busy! I LOOOOOOOVVVEEE this. I just requested something else in barenia but this time the smooth one...even though its a pipe dream at the moment, one day i will twin with you again :hugs:

Sad thing is, if another bag of a specific spec comes in, but in black.. i would take it
We might twin again soon. ;)

Reactions: GoldFish8