Like a kid at Christmas!!!

addictofcoach

My new shimmery girl
Jan 25, 2009
Is it bad that I couldn't sleep last night thinking about going to the outlet this morning to "Sabrina hunt"????? What is wrong with me??? I may need a 5 step program!!! :rolleyes::heart:

Youre not alone...
Im not going to sleep until after I get back from the outlet!

Granted I am going to be pretty cranky at work tonight but it will be worth it after stalking this bag for what seems like forever.

I plan on being the first person inside there in a few hours.

I wonder if I should call first or just make the trip? It's not super far (less than an hour) but I'd rather not make it for no reason. I'm just afraid of being lied to like so many of you have been.

I wonder if I should call first or just make the trip? It's not super far (less than an hour) but I'd rather not make it for no reason. I'm just afraid of being lied to like so many of you have been.

Do both! If they say yes then put a bag on hold and despite what they say make the trip anyway! There's always something else you could buy.

Since you guys are awake...Are you having trouble posting smileys? I just noticed when I went to reply that there's no smileys to choose? I'll post this in the technical area of Tpf so Vlad can reply but I just wanted to see if I was the only one.

Alright I fixed it! My controls were all changed which is totally weird because I didn't mess with them AND I was also subscribed to 5 threads I didn't subscribe to. I posted in the threads but didn't subscribe. :confused1: