Do both! If they say yes then put a bag on hold and despite what they say make the trip anyway! There's always something else you could buy.I wonder if I should call first or just make the trip? It's not super far (less than an hour) but I'd rather not make it for no reason. I'm just afraid of being lied to like so many of you have been.