Lightpinkdaisy's not at all pink collection!

Jul 16, 2009
Hi all!

I am new here and so happy I finally found the place where my collection will be appreciated.
I will start with pre-history: my love for designer purses started 10 years ago with LV Looping MM. I spent 80% of my monthly salary at that time, but I loved the bag to bits and used it all the time.
Then it was CD monogram denim Saddle bag. It was a really beautiful purse and I had lots of compliments.
I wish I didn't mention my obsession with Escada for a couple of years, as it was an absolute waste of money.
Some time ago, when I was pregnant with my child, I saw a Gucci monogram diaper bag and fell in love! I was on a waiting list for a month and when I finally got it, I was really disappointed as it was so big that could never find anything inside it and it was always falling off my shoulder and off the pram. So it was gone before my child turned 1, but it did not stop my love for Gucci and I bought:

Guccisima Abbey in black leather:

I love the classic look of the purse and the feel of leather. Here it is with Guccissima flats:

Attachments

Jul 16, 2009
And then it was Chloe taupe patent leather bag, which I think is called Ardoise, but not sure:

I am not a great fan of Chloe, but this bag was such a bargain that I could not resist and it perfectly matches my Bottega Veneta boots:

Attachments

Jul 16, 2009
Ok, now back to the purses!
I saw LV Halo in a magazine and knew that I had to have it. There was a waiting list but luckily they called me the same day and told me they had one for me. So here it goes:

With my silver Louboutins:

Attachments

Jul 16, 2009
I strongly believe that all should do what they do best (shoes, in the case of Jimmy Choo). But I changed my mind when I saw Marla bag. The colour, the combination of patent leather and suede and the fact that it is expandable grabbed my attention:

Attachments

Jul 16, 2009
And the latest addition to the family is Chanel classic flap in Marine Fonce:

The colour is perfect for me as I basically live in jeans and they match with the bag perfectly.

Attachments