Lighting Fast reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been waiting for this design to be released in a way that guys can wear it and here it is, Soiree de Gala in Cashmere and silk from the mens F/W collection.
    I love Clerc designs and have all his designs in pochette sizes (those that have been released) but never this one and it has a special meaning as I work at the Royal Opera House in London.

I have also ordered it in Purple and Blue but waiting for these to arrive

Attached Files:

2. Congrats it is very nice! And you have a cool job!

3. Gorgeous! I saw 4 colourways in Japan but really want the other two I didn't see - the red and the dark green.

BTW the blue/green fringe is stunning!

4. Deandury,

This is a beautiful print! I am a fan of men's scarf/stole as I find the design simpler which makes the overall look more classic.

Do you know what other cw this design comes in besides the one you have just bought and ordered?

5. It comes in

Pale yellow
    Blue
    Red
    Pale Purple

All stunning

6. deandury - i love love love this stole!
    is it more like a PM cashmere or a stole size?

7. its a 90cm square

8. Love this print! Congrats, you wear this very well. Very apt for your line of work!

Can't wait to see the pale purple in cashmere. Am eyeing the 90 silk carre in purple.

9. Congrats very pretty love the colors

10. It looks great on you! Congrats!

11. beautiful!

12. Lovely. Congrats.

13. WOW! That is stunning. Whew, I'm dizzy with admiration!

14. Very cool yet classic enjoy in the best of health darling !

15. Love this print too. Have one in a silk. Congrats!