Lightcoloured Lexy, suggestions?

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Too far from an outlet :(
Ladies, I need your help here. I recently developed a strong urge for a light colored Lexy but as this is quite new for me as I usally go for classic darker colors so which one do you think I should get?

Was going to buy a Pinky Mink Alexa ( but that one at Lidias failed very badly you know)
had my eyes set on a SS Pebbled Beige one ( but lost out on that one too)
and am once again now thinking about getting the Alexa with the wowen trim in cream pink.
Is there another sweetie that I missed or have you any thoughts about what bag I would buy, then I would really love to hear them. :smile:

I'm a bit worried the wowen Lexy is going to get worn pretty easy to the corners etc and get transfer as she's made of nappa, any thoughts about that? I wouldn't use her as a daily bag except during the spring /summer. What do you think? Any better suggestions?

Jul 9, 2009
Petticoat with rose gold hardware just gorgeous had one but had to sell it aspart of my cull one of the ones I miss the most

Mumofthree

Jan 19, 2012
I've got an Alexa in petticoat white with rose gold hardware. It's my summertime bag! I only carry it by hand, never wear it across body so there isn't any colour transfer. It's a beautiful bag and one of my favourites :smile:

steph22

O.G.
Apr 4, 2010
England
There is still some new season bags to come through yet. There might be some of the lighter colours in Lexy to follow.

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Too far from an outlet :(
I think blush is perfect for the summer but they don't have blush Alexa. I'm think of blush medium lily.
Sounds lovely with bluch Alexa, I wonder if I have not seen a blush Alexa, but I think that one was in ostrich and really not at all in my price range unfortunally!!
But I dont think I will buy the medium Lily, been thinking about it but no. I will stick w my Alexas that I love. :biggrin:

mary79

Jun 17, 2011
I too love the Petticoat! I have the OS in Petticoat white, with rose gold hardware... beautiful bag for the summer, and it still looks like new.