Light Teal Color In Crossgrain Leather

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
9A08D64E-C900-4795-87ED-766489A4FC61.png Hello, Has anyone seen the color called Light Teal/ crossgrain in the Coach stores? It comes across more mint green on the Coach website and was wondering what it looks like in person? Im hoping its more of a Aqua than green in person.
The pic shows light teal pebble which looks more blue and light teal in cross grain which looks way more green.

Last edited:

CoachMaven

Unintentional Trendsetter...
O.G.
May 7, 2012
View attachment 4421529 Hello, Has anyone seen the color called Light Teal/ crossgrain in the Coach stores? It comes across more mint green on the Coach website and was wondering what it looks like in person? Im hoping its more of a Aqua than green in person.
The pic shows light teal pebble which looks more blue and light teal in cross grain which looks way more green.
I cannot answer for the crossgrain, but in the pebbled leather it definitely is blue like the wristlet photo in person, I have it. It has a slight green undertone, but much more blue than green, and no where near mint. I am trying to recall the other items in the store in that color, nothing was in the pale green family, so I am guessing it is just the photos online. What items are you looking to purchase?

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
Hi CoachMaven, Thank you for replying. I’m interested in the small envelope style wallet. The light teal color seems to be a brand new color on the website because it wasn’t there a week ago. My local store doesn’t seem to have it in stock even.

CoachMaven

O.G.
May 7, 2012
I am not a big fan of the crossgrain in general, it doesn't last like the pebble and glove tanned leathers. There is a soft wallet in Sage in the pebble leather which the style is similar to the envelope and the color is close to Light Teal. Have you looked at the Sage color items online?

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
I am not a big fan of the crossgrain in general, it doesn't last like the pebble and glove tanned leathers. There is a soft wallet in Sage in the pebble leather which the style is similar to the envelope and the color is close to Light Teal. Have you looked at the Sage color items online?
Hmm, I may have to rethink the crossgrain. I prefer soft leathers in general anyways. When I buy a wallet I live in it, I don’t change them around. It’s the compact wallet I’m interested in, so I may have to hunt one down in soft leather.

Reactions: CoachMaven

CoachMaven

O.G.
May 7, 2012
Hmm, I may have to rethink the crossgrain. I prefer soft leathers in general anyways. When I buy a wallet I live in it, I don’t change them around. It’s the compact wallet I’m interested in, so I may have to hunt one down in soft leather.
I am the same way, I don't buy the wallet to match, I buy it because I like the look and function. If it matches, great, if not, oh well! Do you live near a Coach store? Go and see them in person, I find it's more effective for wallet shopping, IMO.

Reactions: LittleLucy