Light Silver Reissue, by day and by night...

Only buy the silver reissue if you think you will get a lot of wear out of it, I didn't think I would which is why I passed on the dark silver a month ago. I don't like the flats either. The Louboutins are nice but personally I would prefer a different style for evening than wedges.

I'm also considering returning all three, and just getting a black reissue.

That sounds like a GREAT plan to me!!! :yes: :tup:

I've seen the light silver IRL and thought it looked really hot...but with such blingy metallics, you really have to love it to keep it...and it doesn't sound like you do...so I would suggest taking it and the shoes back for a classic black reissue that you'll love! Good luck!!!

IMHO, I think you should return the bag. The color's too blingy and it's metallic, so it will peel off in time to come. Metallic leathers (especially ironed on, like the silver reissue) are hard to maintain and proned to peeling with usage. I suggest you take the original black reissue (which I have, IS MY GREATEST CHANEL LOVE to date :smile:) it's the best color! the gold h/w is suitable for dinner! so fab, doncha think? ;)

I understand how you feel, My BF commented on how he though the light silver looked like tin foil too, and that made me thinking...I guess I got sucked into the dark and light silver reissue craze, and in the end neither one was right for me. They are both gorgeous purses and I love them, but not for me.

Get what you really love and will look at and not feel bad about spending over $2k on it.

So I ended up keeping the light silver reissue and the flats. The Louboutins went back to the store, because it was just too much bling all together. I got a pair of black peep toe pumps to pair with the bag at night time. Thanks for all your opinions! =o)-

Ohhh, I'm glad to hear you kept the reissue and returned the CL's! :tup: I agree that the CL's with the bag were very blingtastic haha :P... but the bag with a pair of sexy black peep toes would make for a gorgeous combination!! :heart:

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of the metallic reissues ladydeluxe... the silver isn't spray painted on, and not prone to peeling :smile:... metallics, and all bags, are definitely prone to fading (especially on the corners, etc.), but the metallic reissues are made from a pretty durable distressed calfskin, and as a result, hold up nicely. :smile:

Ohhh, I'm glad to hear you kept the reissue and returned the CL's! :tup: I agree that the CL's with the bag were very blingtastic haha :P... but the bag with a pair of sexy black peep toes would make for a gorgeous combination!! :heart:

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of the metallic reissues ladydeluxe... the silver isn't spray painted on, and not prone to peeling :smile:... metallics, and all bags, are definitely prone to fading (especially on the corners, etc.), but the metallic reissues are made from a pretty durable distressed calfskin, and as a result, hold up nicely. :smile:

i'm not so sure! my SA told me that the metallics are actually ironed on to the distressed calfskin, they aren't deliberately dyed with metallic paint (you know, the 2 types of metallics - iron on and dyeing), therefore it is more prone to peeling (that's why the singapore buyer for chanel didn't bring in many), she suggested that i don't take the metallic because she knows how i'm like (LOL, i'm a clumsy scatty person with long nails!). but the metallics are justttt sooo fab imo. :wlae:

btw, i wanna get a pair of tory burch's!! but i'm not sure if they run true to size? i'm usually a 37, but for Chanel i'm 37.5 (even 37.5 is pretty tight for me because my 2nd toe is longer urghhh) and for miu miu i wear 36.5 .

these are all sizes for ballerinas (not heels!) only! :smile: someone, advice please?? xoxo