Light Silver Or Dark Red?

Personally, I'd prefer the dark red. -I feel like the light silver is harder to work into day, and the shade is a bit trendier (vs. something more neutral like the dark silver) because it is very metallic/blingy.

A beautiful red bag can be worked well into day and night given the right corresponding outfit (and will likely be more timeless -Red bags will always be in demand/sytle), whereas I feel that the light silver would be more of an evening/going out kind of bag... for your first reissue, it should definitely be one where you can maximize it's uses! -But that's just my opinion because regardless, they are BOTH beautiful! Good luck with your decision!

Personally, I'd prefer the dark red. -I feel like the light silver is harder to work into day, and the shade is a bit trendier (vs. something more neutral like the dark silver) because it is very metallic/blingy.

A beautiful red bag can be worked well into day and night given the right corresponding outfit (and will likely be more timeless -Red bags will always be in demand/sytle), whereas I feel that the light silver would be more of an evening/going out kind of bag... for your first reissue, it should definitely be one where you can maximize it's uses! -But that's just my opinion because regardless, they are BOTH beautiful! Good luck with your decision!

I agree! And IMHO, i think light sliver is a tad more neutral than the red but I wld go for the red:tup:

dark red!!! some people might say dark silver only because it seems like a more "neutral" color, but you HAVE to have a red chanel! the dark red will match with everything! maybe except green unless its christmas