Light Grey MAM

lula_bernie

Always Searching....
Feb 24, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I am taking Crazy4Handbags's suggestion and posting a thread for my new Light Grey MAM (with silver hardware). Thanks! :smile:

I really debated as I already have a Dusty/Silver Spot MAM (which needs some professional love after this summer and AG treatment that changed the color) and I usually do not like tassels. After reading opinions on the tassels, I decided to give it a chance and I love it!

I apologize for the blurriness of some of the pics. Also, I noticed that the flash makes the silver hardware look gold, but the outdoor shot gives you a good idea of the look of the bag. I also included a pic of my tiny little RM family as well....

Attachments

• DSCF0220.JPG
    DSCF0220.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCF0215.JPG
    DSCF0215.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCF0210.JPG
    DSCF0210.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCF0219.JPG
    DSCF0219.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Awwwwwww, it's cute! And I don't think it looks anything like your dusty, don't worry!

I do wish they wouldn't have shortened the tassels, though. I like the long tassels!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Making me excited about my light grey mattie coming.

So glad you decided to post your lovely here. It deserves to be seen and :drool:ed upon!

I am floored at the beauty of the Lt Grey MAM. First off, I didn't know it has silver HW and it has a bit of shimmer over the smooth leather, yes? That grey is so classy!! Would you say it is a thick leather?

Lovely collection, Lula!

So glad you decided to post your lovely here. It deserves to be seen and :drool:ed upon!

I am floored at the beauty of the Lt Grey MAM. First off, I didn't know it has silver HW and it has a bit of shimmer over the smooth leather, yes? That grey is so classy!! Would you say it is a thick leather?

Lovely collection, Lula!

Thanks!:smile: There is a sheen to the leather and it's not the thickest leather either, so it's not too heavy. I will note that it does scratch with the fingernail, so if you don't like to baby your bags (which I don't), there will be some buffing involved if you don't like the worn in look...