Light Green Bags - Do you wear them?

shallot

Addicted to Mulberry
O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I'm contemplating getting a lighter coloured bag, either light green or light pink except I'm a bit stuck on what colours light green matches. I don't want to buy something then never use it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I just got me an Appple Green Balenciaga.

PICT6282.jpg Clipboard01.jpg

(The "modelling" pic is kind of crappy but you can get the idea.)

I am truly in love with the color! It's such great color to wear now - in spring/summer seasons. I find that it goes with everything!

I totally think you should go for it! Green goes with so much!:tup:

Oh, and BTW, go for pink as well! Great color to wear with denim and/or whites!:yes:

I have an olive colored Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah (see attached picture- the color is actually called "camouflage").

I think the color is great- very versatile! I love it.

Attachments

• marcj1117711833_201x396.jpg
    marcj1117711833_201x396.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 296
I have this Smythson Mayfair - they call the colour Pistachio. I love it and always get compliments whenever I take it out.

Attachments

• my smythson bag.jpg
    my smythson bag.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 427
I am dying for a light green bag - specifically, a Balenciaga vert d'eau city! Such a pretty colour, like mint chocolate chip ice cream... I think the colour would go well with so many outfits. Of course it's not going to 'match' per se unless you're wearing other pastel shades but I think it would look good with so many neutral outfits and black and grey...

My very first designer bag was a MARC JACOBS Frankie bag in Sage Green, a bag I still own & carry today. I luv the bag and the color is so neutral (it goes w/just about everything). I also used to own a BALENCIAGA Twiggy in Seafoam, but unfortunately, I sold that bag -:sad:

One bag I have always wanted was a MARC JACOBS, either Stella or Large Multi-Pocket, in Cucumber (from 2003) - it was a gorgeous shade of green and had light pink stitching & lining. The color was HTF when originally released and every now & then, one will pop up on ebay.

Another great shade of green was Balenciaga's Pistachio - you hardly ever see one of those listed on ebay!

Attachments

• frankie.jpg
    frankie.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 305