Light Green Bags - Do you wear them?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm contemplating getting a lighter coloured bag, either light green or light pink except I'm a bit stuck on what colours light green matches. I don't want to buy something then never use it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. There are so many different shades of green out there. I think a light olive green color would match with lots!

3. I just got me an Appple Green Balenciaga.

PICT6282.jpg Clipboard01.jpg

(The "modelling" pic is kind of crappy but you can get the idea.)

I am truly in love with the color! It's such great color to wear now - in spring/summer seasons. I find that it goes with everything!

I totally think you should go for it! Green goes with so much!:tup:

Oh, and BTW, go for pink as well! Great color to wear with denim and/or whites!:yes:

4. I have a mint green python clutch I really love. I don't wear it much, but more because it's a clutch than because it's green.

5. I have a green Marc Jacobs Sophia that I use quite often, esp with just jeans and white or black tshirt (or as modeled by H_addict!).

6. I have an olive colored Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah (see attached picture- the color is actually called "camouflage").

I think the color is great- very versatile! I love it.

Attached Files:

7. I have this Smythson Mayfair - they call the colour Pistachio. I love it and always get compliments whenever I take it out.

Attached Files:

8. I love my lime green JC Rasia.

Attached Files:

9. I really like green, I think its a great color and compliments a lot of things. I don't have one at this time but wouldn't mind in the future.

10. I am dying for a light green bag - specifically, a Balenciaga vert d'eau city! Such a pretty colour, like mint chocolate chip ice cream... I think the colour would go well with so many outfits. Of course it's not going to 'match' per se unless you're wearing other pastel shades but I think it would look good with so many neutral outfits and black and grey...

11. I love green, and I think it goes with almost anything! The only color I don't like it with is red.

12. I love my leaf green Tod's. <<

Goes with the blacks, blues and browns I usually wear with a pretty but not glaring pop of color!

13. I have an olive/avocado green Chanel that I wear a lot., now, would love a more bright shade of geen....prada and dolce both have great green bags and they are on sale at Saks......

14. My very first designer bag was a MARC JACOBS Frankie bag in Sage Green, a bag I still own & carry today. I luv the bag and the color is so neutral (it goes w/just about everything). I also used to own a BALENCIAGA Twiggy in Seafoam, but unfortunately, I sold that bag -:sad:

One bag I have always wanted was a MARC JACOBS, either Stella or Large Multi-Pocket, in Cucumber (from 2003) - it was a gorgeous shade of green and had light pink stitching & lining. The color was HTF when originally released and every now & then, one will pop up on ebay.

Another great shade of green was Balenciaga's Pistachio - you hardly ever see one of those listed on ebay!

Attached Files:

15. H-Addict, I love your green B-bag. I just decided yesterday that I want that exact one. Where did you get it?