Light Gray Chevron Boy OR Classic Jumbo Beige Clair

shr1mp

O.G.
Feb 14, 2013
Hi Folks! I'm getting ready to make my next purchase and would appreciate some of your thoughts/opinions is helping me decide.

I'm torn between the light gray chevron boy (new medium) that's part of the Fall season, and the classic jumbo caviar beige clair with SHW.

I feel equally torn as to what to get. I realize that this shade of gray might not be around again for a while so one half of me feels that since I love this shade I should get it while it's available. The other half of me feels that since the classics are already so expensive I should get the jumbo so I can lock that down before the next price increase.

My current collection: classic jumbo black caviar shw, black GST shw, black medium lambskin boy (new med.) rhw

The fact that I'm getting a color other than black is something to celebrate!! :P :biggrin:

Chanel Chevron is one of the classic too. I love it and want to get one as well. Since you already have classic flap, give chevron flap a try. It's beautiful.

Hmm I am torn.

1. You seem more fond of the grey color so that makes me feel like you should go for what you are lusting over.

BUT

2. I have a few boy bags and I do use them but find them less versatile than the classic flaps in terms of value for money and day to night versatility. I guess in my mind if there are funds for a classic flap I would always go for that over a boy even though boys are nice to have!! :lol:

Personally I also prefer chevron in classic flap (i think the puffyness is delicious looking whereas its just a bit flat for me on the boy) so maybe I am biast because of that!!

Some grey flap bags (classic style) have been posted recently - did you see them? They were really lovely. I would go for one of those or the boy in the grey if I had the choice.