light-colored coffer owners

gratefull

Jan 8, 2010
Hi MM ladies,

Never posted in this forum here! :smile:

I'm thinking of returning another bag I got for a Miu Miu.

Really really like the lambskin coffer. Considering the Avorio color....

Help - is there a problem with color transfer?? I do wear jeans and dark colors a lot. Don't want the bag to sit unused.
The SA said no problem... but he said no problem with everything- seemed like he was just saying that.

Help please. Thanks in advance for your input.
Gosh, the Miu Miu bags are gorgeous. I can see why you all are here!! :smile:

Yes, there's color transfer as far as I remember in light colored coffers. I don't own one and the only light colored miu miu I own has presented some discoloration problems but not color transfer...I'd recommend getting a darker color....easier to take care of, definitely!

thanks butterfly...
that makes sense.

I love the picture under your heading btw.... think I saw that bag at the boutique. Beautiful!!

I'm sorry to hear about the discoloration! :sad:

Anyway, I didn't buy one yet, still considering. Those matte lambskin coffers sure are gorgeous.

I can see how Miu Miu is easy to fall in love with.

Hi Gratefull, I have a coffer in the exact colour your are looking to get, Avorio. It is so light coloured I am sure there would be colour transfer. I have not dare to use the bag when wearing jeans. Am thinking of getting a repellent spray on it to see that would help in colour transfer. Anyone tried that before?

thanks Joystork...

about the repellant, I have been searching through threads where people mentioned different ones. I dont remember the particular threads now, sorry :sad:
as long as the repellant doesnt darken the color....

I might have to rethink this bag, sadly... am looking for a more everyday bag in this case, and I don't see how I couldn't use it with jeans, as I am not dressed up very often...and you're right, jeans would probably ruin it.