Light beige caviar g/h or Prefall 09 ecru reissue??

Light beige caviar g/h or prefall 09 ecru reissue?

• Light beige caviar jumbo g/h

• Prefall 09 Ecru reissue 227 v/h

Results are only viewable after voting.

izybeli

O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi ladies,

I need your help! I have been wanting a light colored flap for a long time, and now I can't decide between a light beige caviar jumbo g/h or the prefall 09 ecru reissue!! I like the elegance of the light beige caviar, but felt the prefall ecru is more edgy and casual. I don't like the fact that the reissue costs $400 more, but am willing to pay for it if it is the right bag.

I wear a lot of grey, navy blue and pink and am usually pretty casual. I currently have 2 caviar jumbos (red and navy blue, both with s/h), 1 grey jersey medium flap, 1 black reissue 226 g/h, and a grey reissue 227 with vintage hardware.

All suggestions are appreciated, TIA!

Hi there! Hmm, tough call! :sweatdrop: If it were me, I would pick the light beige Jumbo with gold h/w. It's such a gorgeous combo! :love: You have two Jumbo flaps, but both have silver h/w. Your grey reissue is fabulous and functions as your "lighter" reissue.

The ecru is pretty IMO, but I get a bit freaked out by light colored matte leather... plus, the undertone is very warm and buttery (which is pretty), but I think the light beige may be a bit more neutral (if that makes any sense haha... because I realize that it may not). :P It's not like you can make a bad decision here! :nuts: Good luck deciding! :flowers:

I'm in the same situation. I'm going to go for the light beige with GH. I think it's more neutral & versatile. But I don't think you can go wrong either way. Both are gorgeous bags.

Hi izybeli! These two bags are the exact bags I want at the moment!!! I can't believe it!
I personally will go for the Prefall 09 Ecru reissue only because this is a seasonal bag, and you can ALWAYS get the beige caviar bag in the future, but you can't with the ecru reissue!
Hope it helps! :smile:

haha, Isabel, here you are. I just vote reissue as I have a matte white reissue. haha...

Yup, like all the ladies here, you can't go wrong w/ either one. However, I always think Reissue is edgier as well as casual look than Classic regardless what outfit you wear. :smile:

Thank you ladies for all your suggestions... I am still waiting for my SA to transfer the light beige caviar g/h from another store so I can do a side by side comparison with the ecru reissue.

Another question - of the two bags, which one is lower maintenance?

Go for light beige caviar jumbo with G/H. Stunning and classic~!
I haven't seem the prefall ecru reissue yet. Is it matt or metallic colour? if it is metallic, the peeling issue should be considered. I would definitely go for beige caviar which is low maintenance compare to metallic leather.

In my post, I kind of alluded to the difficulty (IMO) of maintaining a light colored matte leather. I just think caviar is lower maintenance... if (god forbid) color transfer occurs, you can take a wipe to the bag and be done with it. With a matte calf leather, I don't think a wipe would work well at all... it would probably exacerbate the problem. Of course, none of that matters when you see both bags side by side and try them on. :P