Light Beige 20C

ElishaDxoxo

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everyone! Just wondering has anyone seen the colour Light Beige from the new 20C collection. I have seen a few photos on Instagram but am yet to see in real life. Some photos it’s look more ivory, some more beige. I’m really interested in this colour & have heard it’s being released in the Classic Flap & also the Vanity Case bag. Has anyone else heard this and what does everyone think to this colour? Has anyone seen it in real life yet, what kind of shade is it? I think I will be more happy if it’s more of an ivory shade. Look forward to the replies, thank you!

Hi everyone! Just wondering has anyone seen the colour Light Beige from the new 20C collection. I have seen a few photos on Instagram but am yet to see in real life. Some photos it’s look more ivory, some more beige. I’m really interested in this colour & have heard it’s being released in the Classic Flap & also the Vanity Case bag. Has anyone else heard this and what does everyone think to this colour? Has anyone seen it in real life yet, what kind of shade is it? I think I will be more happy if it’s more of an ivory shade. Look forward to the replies, thank you!
I have seen it . Definitely leans more off white. I thought it may have had a pinkish undertone but it was NOT BEIGE (at least the color beige Chanel has been doing) I think I posted a picture

I have seen it . Definitely leans more off white. I thought it may have had a pinkish undertone but it was NOT BEIGE (at least the color beige Chanel has been doing) I think I posted a picture
Thank you for your reply! I’m liking the sound of the off white, I defiantly need to check it out. The collection launches on the 22nd in my local boutique. How do I see you picture? Also, which item did you see in this light beige colour? I have seen the large Classic flap & WOC on Instagram. x

Thank you for your reply! I’m liking the sound of the off white, I defiantly need to check it out. The collection launches on the 22nd in my local boutique. How do I see you picture? Also, which item did you see in this light beige colour? I have seen the large Classic flap & WOC on Instagram. x
saw the bag in off white(beige) I think the one i saw in store was small flap caviar but i could be wrong cause I saw so many that day