LIftfusion,,Lipfusion, anyone use it???

SuzyZ said:
Isn't freeze 24/7 for wrinkles?

Freeze 24/7 do a range of products such as creams, eye products, face scrubs and the lip plump. It is fantastic. I have the original clear but you can now buy coloured ones too, which I will be trying soon. :yes:

I use it and have bought it again twice! I really like that it doesn't burn or tingle and that the effects seem to last, I never have to reapply during the day. The only thing I don't like is that it is pretty thick and takes a long time to sink in.

I tried liftfusion on at the store. it totally seemed to work - but the SA told me that it was like Cinderella - once it comes off, your back to your crows feet. For the same price you can get botox done so that is exactly what I did LOL!

I love lipfusion. I use it everyday in the color glow. It's sorta a pale pink. If I want it pinker, I'll just something on top. Definitely my favorite lip gloss even though I don't need to plump my lips.

I have tried all these...

Lipfusion XL: Very similar to the regular Lipfusion. Other than flavor, I see no major difference to justify the price difference.

Lipfusion (regular): Plumps my lips for about 1/2 max.

Lipfusion (colored glosses): Ditto as the regular Lipfusion.

CityLips Clear Nighttime Treatment: I surprisingly had the best luck with this one. I had a difference in the size of my lips and it was longer lasting than any of the other I have tried.

CityLips (colored glosses): Pretty colors but doesn't work like the nighttime treament, but plumps for maybe and hour.

Lip Venom: The worst by far. Burns my lips terribly and lasts 10-15 minutes, max.

Hope this helps somone!! :biggrin: