Lifespan of vernis colors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. (mods, feel free to move this to the reference subforum if necessary)

Hi. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I was wondering if anybody knew how long vernis colors tends to stick around before they get discontinued. I really want to get some items in Pomme and Amrante, but at the moment I'm prioritizing other items (need to snatch myself an MC Noe before they're all gone, lol), so I was thinking of maybe waiting a year or two before buying the vernis items that I want.

So does anyone have any kind of statistics and observations about the lifespan of vernis colors? I'd be very grateful :flowers:

2. I would say on average 2 years. Pomme came out before Amarante so you better get the Pomme first. Pomme is my fav Vernis color of all time. My next Vernis bag would be an Amarante.

3. ^ Thanks! Now I know what to wish for for christmas :graucho:

4. It depends on popularity really they are usually set for 6 months worth of production if they are very popular (like Pomme) they get extended. After production ends that's where popularity comes into it great colours go quick