Life progresses, taste changes, sold all my Neverfulls!

Thanks. I ordered a diaper insert for her as well. I decided I just wanted a well made leather tote. This one is probably the MM size and works great. I don't have to worry about corner damage and the straps are much more comfortable for me. Plus I like the smaller size for taking papers and my laptop back and forth to school. The GM was huge and didn't fit in any of my cabinets!
haha, right, GM is probably the biggest size tote in the market, glad you find its a perfect match for your daughter! :smile:

Reactions: TXLVlove
I

I am the same . Didn’t like the lack of zip of Neverfull but catogram was the reason why I have finally decided to get a neverfull.I am yet to receive mine( arriving tomorrow ),only just received the shipped email today after placed myself in waiting list before launch one and half month ago.

I got my first NF in 2018. I got the Monet one from the Koons collaboration. I, too, was put off by it not having a zip top. I also struggled with the idea of it not having an outside pocket for keys, phone etc. But I have used it a surprising amount and I like it. I hope you like it too!

Reactions: hollowgal and onlyk
I got my first NF in 2018. I got the Monet one from the Koons collaboration. I, too, was put off by it not having a zip top. I also struggled with the idea of it not having an outside pocket for keys, phone etc. But I have used it a surprising amount and I like it. I hope you like it too!
thanks! I will try to find organiser with zip so that way I will feel more secure .

I have suddenly fallen out of love with my Neverfull MM and plan to sell her. Just last winter she was my favorite bag. I don't know what happened but I will quote the song: "The Thrill is Gone." I hope mine sells easily as it has the ballet pink lining.

Reactions: onlyk
I have suddenly fallen out of love with my Neverfull MM and plan to sell her. Just last winter she was my favorite bag. I don't know what happened but I will quote the song: "The Thrill is Gone." I hope mine sells easily as it has the ballet pink lining.
You never need to worry, NF is the best easiest selling LV item, beat anything and like hood you are not going to lose money or not by much.

I still loves NF, everything about it, just not going to wear it anymore.

I think in the future, LV might only do limited edtion NFs so not everyone wears the same bag all over the places.

Reactions: bagshopr
I did the same...

A few years back, things shifted and I had a new way of dressing and needs..sold many LV and started a better collection

Now I am so happy with it..but if things shift again..I will sell and restock

With LV, it's easy to do as many hold their value long

Reactions: onlyk
Omg! If you’re happy then I’m happy for you. I tried to love the Neverfull, but I could never fully accept it. I tried with a DA and a DE and even with the change in leather straps I still couldn’t get the hang of them for what my needs are. Thank goodness they hold their value. What bigger bags do you use now?

Omg! If you’re happy then I’m happy for you. I tried to love the Neverfull, but I could never fully accept it. I tried with a DA and a DE and even with the change in leather straps I still couldn’t get the hang of them for what my needs are. Thank goodness they hold their value. What bigger bags do you use now?

the neverfull works for my specific needs. road trips, camping, airplane trips (except I'm always worried because it is an open bucket and my focus is usually elsewhere when I'm traveling not on who is eyeing the tourist's bag contents) and movie theater trips. but this bag would never work for me on a daily basis.