Life is sooooo unfair!!!

Feb 8, 2006
Ok so recently I got a new job, working as a sales assistant for a home builder. I will be a full sales agent in a few weeks. I have been told (will believe this when it happens to me) that I can make $6 - 7K a month EASY.) Not holding my breath though.

Then the other day one of my listings sold!! (I am also a part time Realtor.) and she wants to buy another house right away. I thought great! With the larger commission I can pay alot of bills off, and put some in savings and then with the smaller one I'll finally cave and buy the monogram speedy 25. Then I went by LV the other day and guess what???? I FELL IN COMPLETE AND TOTAL LOVE WITH THE URSULA !!!! Obviously alot more than the speedy. So while I was so close to having my 3rd LV handbag, now I have to wait again. I think I will put the money I would have spent on the speedy in savings and let that be my jump start account for my Ursula. I have no MC things, so I will have to buy the MC Zippy to go along with it.

So close and yet soooooooooooooooooo far away!!! Hope fully this summer will be great like they tell me and I can catch up on my LV want list!!!!

First, congratulations on your professional successes! And, second, don't be sad, girl!! Now you have a real fire in yer belly for a specific, special bag.. sounds like you will get the Ursula sooner rather than later!

^^Yes, congrats on your new job! :yahoo: I for one think it's great that you're paying off debt first and being restrained enough to save for the Ursula rather than put it on a credit card. :okay: It's also nice to see someone else on the forum who actually has to SAVE for their LVs :P

it may be a bit of a blessing in disguise...i mean, cuz you have to wait and save a little longer for the ursula, you will cherish her even more when you get her! congrats on the new job as well.

^^Yes, congrats on your new job! :yahoo: I for one think it's great that you're paying off debt first and being restrained enough to save for the Ursula rather than put it on a credit card. :okay: It's also nice to see someone else on the forum who actually has to SAVE for their LVs :P

Thanks, the only credit card I actually have is a Rooms To Go card (furniture store). I pay cash for everything (or use my debit card) which is why I have only a few LV things, it's harder handing over 10 or 11 $100 bills than it is to whip out a piece of plastic. :yes:

Sigh..
everytime i have my eyes set on something, when im at the store, its a totally different story.
beign just a grad student... now i want the saleya MM and the Hampstead MM badly!!