Life is RED..... My 3rd LV!!!! (reveal)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I promise I'll try to be fast..I know you don't like long reveals!! :sweatdrop:

So yesterday in my maildrop I found the notification of an unclaimed good..I immediately run to the post office, but the employee at the parcels counter told me I couldn't take it because it would be available after one day. So I got back home, thinking about my poor new baby alone at the post office...:crybaby:

Today after work I rushed to the post office again to take my baby home with me..and I came home with this package...:yahoo:

1.jpg
  2. I immediately opened it and I found my new baby wrapped in white paper with a sweet card written by the lovely lady who sold me this beauty... You know who you are, thank you sooooooo much!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2.jpg 3.jpg
  3. Any guesses???

4.jpg 5.jpg
  4. This is sooooooo exciting. Can't wait to see more.
    What a cute card!

5. niceee

6. epi agenda ?????

7. Yes, alfiebach, you’re right!!!:tup:

Here’s my new to me Red Epi Agenda MM!!! :yahoo::wlae: :woohoo:

Isn’t she lovely????? I got it with the 2008 weekly refill and some extra LV papers.

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg
    marceylove likes this.
  8. Congrat's great find :smile:

9. Congrats, very nice color

10. :woohoo: congrats...l never guess right, so l really pleased..dont you love red epi...l do .......Enjoy :heart:

11. Congrats!! I love the color!!

12. She's beautiful, love the color! Congrats!!!!

13. Thank you for looking, ladies!!!

This is my tiny (but soooooo loved) LV collection so far... Mono Lockit, Cerises Cles and Epi Agenda!!! :heart::heart::heart:

9.jpg 10.jpg
    marceylove likes this.
  14. Congrats! The red agenda compliments your 2 other LVs.

15. Congrats! Such a nice color - and card!