Lie to Me

SO and I discovered this on Hulu today and we're addicted! We've watched three episodes so far and love the premise of the show. I can imagine all the episodes being kind of repetitive though, with the same types of hints. :shrugs:

I just discovered this show this week. I love it so far. Does anyone know if the study of micro expressions that they use on the show for real. If it is it's quite fascinating. Plus, I'm a sucker for a British accent.:tup:

I just discovered this show this week. I love it so far. Does anyone know if the study of micro expressions that they use on the show for real. If it is it's quite fascinating. Plus, I'm a sucker for a British accent.:tup:

i watch this show from time to time ... i find it slow at some parts...

another show which i have discovered is LIFE.... about a cop that has been wrongly accused in the past and was in prison.... i think this show
will catch more attention more....

i watch this show from time to time ... i find it slow at some parts...

another show which i have discovered is LIFE.... about a cop that has been wrongly accused in the past and was in prison.... i think this show
will catch more attention more....

LIFE is in its second season and has a pretty loyal following. I watched the first season online but haven't followed it this season. It's available online as is "Lie to Me"so people can watch both. yay!

^I watched it. Good episode! I've been getting bored of the show, but tonight's episode really captured my attention. Loved that they added Mekhi Phifer on to the show. I wonder if his character will remain on the show permanently?

Does anyone know if the show is coming back for another season?

can someone summarize what happened in the last one? and maybe any background i need?

i gave up on this show 3 episodes in because it didn't seem to be about the characters enough, only the cases. but i saw bits of this last one and it seemed like they finally decided to turn that around...?

Does anyone know if the show is coming back for another season?
I'm not sure, but I really hope so!

Michelle - Mekhi Phifer plays the guy who was locked up 10 years ago for raping and then blinding several victims. Now, there's a "copycat" that's been doing the same exact thing to women and the FBI linked the two of them together and is trying to figure out if he knows anything or is related to the crimes.

The episode will probably be on Hulu in the next couple day if you want to watch it again ;)
(I didn't want to give too much away if you plan on watching it LOL)

I'm not sure, but I really hope so!

Michelle - Mekhi Phifer plays the guy who was locked up 10 years ago for raping and then blinding several victims. Now, there's a "copycat" that's been doing the same exact thing to women and the FBI linked the two of them together and is trying to figure out if he knows anything or is related to the crimes.

The episode will probably be on Hulu in the next couple day if you want to watch it again ;)
(I didn't want to give too much away if you plan on watching it LOL)

Not exactly... you got the storyline right. But Mekhi Phifer played Agent Reynolds, the detective on the case who called in The Lightman Group. He helped them break the case, and now he has been hired on permanently to work for them. I think he will make a great addition to the cast.

The full episode is up on the fox website.

^^ Oops, got the characters mixed up! :shame:

Who was the guy that played Jenkins? I thought he was really good!

It happens. :s

I don't know who he is... and I don't see it on the Fox page. Yeah, he was good... the whole episode was very good. I don't want to give anything away, but I was able to figure out early what was going on between Lightman and Torres.

I can't believe the season is almost over. I JUST found this show. The early episodes are off of Hulu and Fox already, so hopefully they will replay them as soon as the new ones are over.

^^ Oops, got the characters mixed up! :shame:

Who was the guy that played Jenkins? I thought he was really good!

i saw a few minutes, and the original rapist guy was played by the same guy that plays the same guy who plays franco on rescue me

i figured what you meant, even though you got teh names mixed up. i knew mekhi phifer was going to play an agent on the show.

so the lightman & torres thing- i assume that when he was screaming at her in the hall so the jenkins could go hear was all a well though out tactic to get something out of him?