Lidia shopping- I'm so angry!

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Hello Ladies,

here is was looking at the thread for online finds and saw that Lidia shopping had a Pinky Mink reg Alexa and almost dropped my teacup into my lap. Very fast I was in on their website and look and behold a reg Alexa showed up. So happy as I do really want one of those. Logged in and bank card in my hand I placed the order. Happyness for about one hour, then I logged in o my account and saw that they had 2 identical orders with different number for me, so I sent them an email. ( was just charged once thankfully!!) and just recived a answer:
"Dear xxxxx,
With reference to your order mentioned above, we truly regret having to inform you that the item chosen does not meet our quality standards.
Therefore, the reimbursement of the relative amount has been duly issued.
We remain at your full disposal for any further assistance you may need and, apologizing for the inconvenience, we take advantage of the opportunity to send our best regards."

Blaha, the bag now shows up as sold out and no money is refunded either on my card....Sent them a email but no answer.
So angry, ok if they made a mistake and showed up a bag they did not have in stock, but then they should at least instantly refund me and not just keep my money...Grrr angry here. No bag and no money back! And there is a sale that ends soon...!! ;) :cray::mad::mad::mad:

Baginuse said:
Hello Ladies,

here is was looking at the thread for online finds and saw that Lidia shopping had a Pinky Mink reg Alexa and almost dropped my teacup into my lap. Very fast I was in on their website and look and behold a reg Alexa showed up. So happy as I do really want one of those. Logged in and bank card in my hand I placed the order. Happyness for about one hour, then I logged in o my account and saw that they had 2 identical orders with different number for me, so I sent them an email. ( was just charged once thankfully!!) and just recived a answer:
"Dear xxxxx,
With reference to your order mentioned above, we truly regret having to inform you that the item chosen does not meet our quality standards.
Therefore, the reimbursement of the relative amount has been duly issued.
We remain at your full disposal for any further assistance you may need and, apologizing for the inconvenience, we take advantage of the opportunity to send our best regards."

Blaha, the bag now shows up as sold out and no money is refunded either on my card....Sent them a email but no answer.
So angry, ok if they made a mistake and showed up a bag they did not have in stock, but then they should at least instantly refund me and not just keep my money...Grrr angry here. No bag and no money back! And there is a sale that ends soon...!! ;) :cray::mad::mad::mad:

Oh no! Did you see that someone posted that hoopers I think still had one in?? It was on the store finds thread... Maybe Lidia will refund you shortly- it sometimes takes a while to sort it out?

X

Hope you get your refund soon, sometimes it takes a couple of days for the bank to process it. BTW HG Bags have an OS one http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/mulberry-pink-mink-soft-calf-fur-print-oversized-alexa-p-3374.html Plus the code hol10 gives you another 10% discount, and they ship worldwide :smile:

Thank you. But I only want the reg one, the os looks far too big on me. :smile:

I know it may take up to 5 bank days to get a refund that why I emailed tham and asked them to relese them sooner and they claim they don't hold the money and has released them.
Just got off the phone from my bank, and guess what, the money is not released and it prob takes 5 bankdays to recieve it.
The bank guy asked me why I could not use my other account for my purchase and poor thing he obviously dont know a thing about bags and women...That way my HB would see what things I buy, and that would of course be out of the question....Nope, no bag then until my money returns back in. Just hope the M sale is still ongoing as I have my eye set on another thing there...;)

Is it even legal to charge the credit card before the item is dispatched? I know Danish online stores are not allowed to do so and I actually thought that is was like that in the whole EU.

I feel for you, this is simply NOT okay! :rtr::nono:

Sorry to hear you have had problems with Lidiashopping. I had a simpler problem with them, but i paid thorough paypal. They took the money and within a few hours said the bag was out of stock, days later still no refund! I was pretty mad that they took the money from me when there was no bag and were taking so long to return it. They told me it would take several days but paypal confirmed that it would be pretty much instant and they clearly had not done it at all. I started a paypal dispute and wrote them a strong letter and my refund was done within a couple of hours of me doing that. Good luck with getting your money back soon.

Is it even legal to charge the credit card before the item is dispatched? I know Danish online stores are not allowed to do so and I actually thought that is was like that in the whole EU.

I feel for you, this is simply NOT okay! :rtr::nono:
Thank you!

Oh no honey how annoying I can only imagine how frustrated you must be feeling.....I hope you get your refund asap & I would keep emailing them until they give you back your money

Thank you!
I just got so very angry as I thought I had found that bag and then the utter disappointment, and now also to loose out on a replacement bag as no funds availible made me angry! :biggrin: