Libertine at Target

I loved that dress and it was the only piece I did get to try but the top was cut too straight for me. I'm a DD and I don't think it would work well unless you're a C or under.
I agree about the quality/ price. I've paid more money for dresses that aren't as nice as this one is.

This is definitely true. I'm a DD also, and had to size up but was glad the larger size for the top still worked on the bottom.

yay i went to target today and scored a bunch of libertine clothes. i am really surprised by the cute clothes since i have never bought any clothes at target before. i tried on everything that they had in my size and ended up with a jacket, two shirts and a dress, all for 90 bucks! that's usually not enough to buy one dress that i fancy over at shopbop.

i tried on the eyelet white shirt and the short sleeved black shirt, they were too sheer for me and i dont' like to wear a shirt under a button down, so nay for them. i didn't like the pants they had, a bit too childish for me.

the sizing run a little big but i still got my usual size small because i don't want them to shrink to xxs after one wash. they're selling out FAST so go check them out.:yes:

This is by far the best Go Designer Target had... I love the collection and so happy to get my favorites in my size. For those who are looking for Libertine, check out ebay... it costs a bit higher than the store though, but they are just too cute to pass up...

I got all the items I wanted at my Target last night! :yahoo: My Target seemed to have just about every item but they were going pretty fast. I :heart: all of the stuff it's so cute, great prices, great fit. :tup::tup:

Got the navy jacket with white piping-love it
and the red striped jacket, love the red rose inside the blazer.
Love that they were lined, and also picked up a couple of scarves.
I also got the skull tank for my daughter-it had nice trim and the rhinestone skull was cute!

So far I've received the raven tank, skeleton lady tank, and tree tee in medium. I'm keeping all of those. For sizing I think that the Target line runs true to size, but these are more juniors sizes, so keep that in mind. I also got the red stripped top but it was too small in a medium, so I have to go up to a large. I also got the vintagy dress and I thought it was super cute for the price. Its also a really good standby conservative dress, which is something that I don't really have. I'm still waiting on some things that are now showing up as sold out, so I hope they do really ship.

am i the only one that really didn't like it at all? i can usually find something that i at least want to try on with the new GO designers, but nothing even made me pause except for the navy jacket with white piping.

^^Probably not. I like some of the pieces (mostly the eyelet tops and the skull vests) but then again the only GO designer I didn't get anything from was Patrick Robinson. Nothing was my style in that collection.

LOL, well we all have different styles. This is the first GO collection that I've bought from!! Embrace variety ladies! I will note that I saw the red stripped shirt on someone on the train today and it didn't look that good in person, IMO. So I'm probably not going to go ahead and order it again in my size. She also had the bow untied like a tie.

I bought 3 pieces the day that it hit stores...returned 2 a few days later, and will return the last shirt today!! After I got it home...i realized that although cute...it is the kind of thing for me...that ends up sitting in my closet and not being worn...or worn once!! I guess I spent about $65.00, and decided that I would rather buy one item at my local consignment shop that I would wear quite a bit...than 3 that I may only wear once or twice!! I do love Libertine though...and think the clothes were really cute...just not for me!

What is the target age for these clothes? I'm 29 and am realizing certain styles aren't right for me.
Hmmm...there were Libertine items on the shelves at the Grand Chute Target when I was there Saturday. Maybe they put the stuff out a day early? It's cute stuff. I was quite taken with an argyle vest that had skulls on it. It was sort of geek chic with a rocker edge. The only thing that kept me from buying it was I worried I am too old for such things. They also had the Devi Kroell bags. They have a python-look box clutch that is quite lovely! It comes in gold and athracite.