Liam Hemsworth

Lounorada

May 1, 2014
Kind of surprised he hasn't already got a thread, but here we go!

He's an Australian actor, younger brother of Chris Hemsworth, blah blaah blah... and most importantly he's very easy on the eye :coolio:;)

Trailer for new movie he's featuring in (with Kate Winslet)- 'The Dressmaker'

Australian premiere of 'The Dressmaker' on October 18, 2015 in Melbourne, Australia.

do1fyq.jpg

10xztit.jpg

25ss6li.jpg

2csaosl.jpg

iq92mr.jpg

Zimbio

Lou's is love, Lou's in loooove :P

But seriously, for a white guy he's cute. I prefer chocolate, myself ;)

Having said that though, he was on the telly last night - where he was a guest and to be brutally honest, and this might just tip you over the edge girl lol, but he's not all that interesting. Very nice to ogle and the beard really does look good on him, and yes, he's quite down to earth, buuuuut...yeah, nice on the eyes, yet not so much when it comes to intellectual stimulation or banter for that matter.

But hey, if he floats your boat mate, just ignore what I said and fantasise away lol :greengrin:

Having said that though, he was on the telly last night - where he was a guest and to be brutally honest, and this might just tip you over the edge girl lol, but he's not all that interesting. Very nice to ogle and the beard really does look good on him, and yes, he's quite down to earth, buuuuut...yeah, nice on the eyes, yet not so much when it comes to intellectual stimulation or banter for that matter.

But hey, if he floats your boat mate, just ignore what I said and fantasise away lol :greengrin:

Girl, you made me laugh out loud!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

But hey, if he floats your boat mate, just ignore what I said and fantasise away lol

He don't need to talk or be smart as long as he's working with something in the other other department!:cool::graucho:

Girl, you made me laugh out loud!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
I know right!