LFW 21st Feb Mulberry Catwalk Show 4pm

Mulberry has tried to turn itself to Celine. There's a big difference. I was hoping for the best but I think they just dug themselves deeper into their hole. :blah:

Hehe--received handwritten thank you note from my sa, on fancy mulb stationery, this week.
For business. For being sweet to her.

This NEVER has happened before.

Methinks she predicted my disdain, for about everything in Coca's collection.
After I inspected that kite nonsense.
And she smelled a very closed wallet.
Smart lady.

On the other hand, Mulberry doesn't rely for its profits on retail sales; it was the catastrophic fall in wholesale sales - around 29% - which put them into deep, deep trouble.

The people who make those decisions are the ones the company is courting, and they look at Celine's sales, which continue to increase year after year, and are far more likely to put in big Mulberry orders now Coca's at the helm.

This is a pic from Mulberry on Twitter! 😕 Take a look at the face from the Model.....did she swallowed anything? Is that the british classic company????!!!! 😕View attachment 3288265

This collection has almost zero femininity.......a shaven head?! Even if there are different offerings later, after the Catwalk items, if they're along the same lines I can't see a very wide market? The different colour linings are a nice detail, though.

Just my opinion because I love feminine, girly, pretty things to wear! :smile:

I can see that feelings are running high, but that 10 year old Mulberry was made two years after the founder of Mulberry was given the boot in a board room coup organised by Christina Ong, a billionaire from Singapore.

It does seem to me to be a little late to start complaining about foreign interference in a British company...