Lexington Shopper in pebbled leather (not the small)

LOL! I don't believe it ever came in purple. It's about the same size as your Rory, but heavier. The good thing about the Lexington bags is how lightweight they are.

I actually sold my Rory due to the weight and too much slouch. To structured. Too slouchy. Goldilocks here! Ha! I'm still deciding about returning the Lexington. I have her all boxed up, but so far she just rides around in my car. Lol

I actually sold my Rory due to the weight and too much slouch. To structured. Too slouchy. Goldilocks here! Ha! I'm still deciding about returning the Lexington. I have her all boxed up, but so far she just rides around in my car. Lol

:smile: What you need is another Dooney to steal your attention :smile:

I'm fairly new to this board, too, and enjoyed reading the responses to your post.

I purchased the Lexington Shopper about a month ago when discounted on ILOVEDOONEY.COM in teal and love looking at it. I hate to admit it still is in plastic since the weather in my area still has snow and sleet. I don't want to take her out until it gets better - Spring has to come some day!

I love the size and especially the drop, although I wish the straps were wider so it is interesting to know if it will relax at all. Only time will tell.

I'm sure we'll both love the bag - I have my eye on it in aqua so when it comes on sale, I'm there!

Have a great day.

I have this bag in both sizes and it is so comfortable on the shoulder. The strap drop is perfect because you can get in and out of it while it is still on your shoulder. It has softened slightly but it never will be slouchy which I prefer. If you want to soften the look of it, tie a small scarf to one of the straps. This bag can handle the snow too.

I purchased my small pebble grain Lexington Shopper last month and I love this bag! Perfect size for me. This is my first Dooney and I bought it because of its boxy profile. I've been using it everyday since I got it. Unfortunately, 2 weeks in and it developed a crease/wrinkle or is it a slouch? Not sure but it is only on one side of the bag. Any suggestion on how to get rid of it? Or is this normal softening of the leather?

I have to take back my original comment that these bags don't slouch. I have been carrying my snakeskin Lex shopper all week, and it certainly has softened and slouched. When I put it down it collapses on itself somewhat, not enough to lose it shape, but there are definitely folds at the edges. It returns to a boxy shape when I carry it.

I recently discovered the Lexington and I am OBSESSED with this bag! I want it in every freaking color. I am headed to the outlet this weekend to see what they have. The strap drop is amazing. So many totes just don't have long enough straps for me. I bought the Lexington in Aqua and just got it in Plum today. I have the Aegean Blue, Fuchsia and Hot Pink on order. I am also falling in love with the Chelsea and will probably start adding it to my collection soon.

I recently discovered the Lexington and I am OBSESSED with this bag! I want it in every freaking color. I am headed to the outlet this weekend to see what they have. The strap drop is amazing. So many totes just don't have long enough straps for me. I bought the Lexington in Aqua and just got it in Plum today. I have the Aegean Blue, Fuchsia and Hot Pink on order. I am also falling in love with the Chelsea and will probably start adding it to my collection soon.

Wow, you've got quite the collection going. Nice! Will we get to see a photo of your Lexington family? The Chelsea is great too. I love the versatility of that one. From satchel to shoulder bag all in one little shopper. :smile:

I am new to Dooney. Has the Lexington been out for a long time or is it a new style? Do you think they will keep it around for a long time? I hate it when I find something I love and it goes away in one season.

I have to take back my original comment that these bags don't slouch. I have been carrying my snakeskin Lex shopper all week, and it certainly has softened and slouched. When I put it down it collapses on itself somewhat, not enough to lose it shape, but there are definitely folds at the edges. It returns to a boxy shape when I carry it.
Thanks for the update! My Lexie's leather has softened too!
Now I'm eyeing the Zip Top Satchel in white or cobalt.