lexington / malibu street, does it worth the price difference ?

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
What do you guys think ? I had in mind the Lexington, and then I saw the Malibu street and found it super cute........but I´m wondering,does it worth that big price difference for the same size ?
Are you a happy owner of 1 of the 2 ?
......I´m making my wish list for next time I go to France, and finally get them this time !!:smile: .......
Thanks

stefyp said:
I have the Lexington Fleurs in beige (can see it in my showcase,if you need to)...it's gorgeous in my opinion:heart: :heart: ,but it is very very small...:sad:

Ditto about the lexington. Think of only being able to fit the bare essentials into it. :sad:

Lexington is quite small - can BARELY fit the necessities in it. However, I don't think the Malibu Street is worth the price difference - it is quite small...and quite a bit more!

Yeah. They're BOTH really really tiny. I can't even fit my Ludlow wallet in the Lexington, but IMO, the Malibu is even tinier. I don't have that one but I've seen it in the store and it's kind of expensive for a bag that doesn't even fit anything more than a phone and keys.

ValleyOppressed .... I agree ! the S-lock clasp makes the bag, it's so beautiful ;)
blushingbaby.....Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• vernis 1.JPG
    vernis 1.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 62
  • vernis2.JPG
    vernis2.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 60
  • vernis3.JPG
    vernis3.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 106