lexington / malibu street, does it worth the price difference ?

1. What do you guys think ? I had in mind the Lexington, and then I saw the Malibu street and found it super cute........but I´m wondering,does it worth that big price difference for the same size ?
    Are you a happy owner of 1 of the 2 ?
    ......I´m making my wish list for next time I go to France, and finally get them this time !!:smile: .......
    Thanks

2. I don't have either but I :heart: the malibu street!:biggrin:

3. I have the Lexington Fleurs in beige (can see it in my showcase,if you need to)...it's gorgeous in my opinion:heart: :heart: ,but it is very very small...:sad:

4. Ditto about the lexington. Think of only being able to fit the bare essentials into it. :sad:

5. Lexington can't even fit a wallet in it. I can fit my card case, keys, and phone =/

6. Lexington is quite small - can BARELY fit the necessities in it. However, I don't think the Malibu Street is worth the price difference - it is quite small...and quite a bit more!

7. Yeah. They're BOTH really really tiny. I can't even fit my Ludlow wallet in the Lexington, but IMO, the Malibu is even tinier. I don't have that one but I've seen it in the store and it's kind of expensive for a bag that doesn't even fit anything more than a phone and keys.

8. even though it's more pricey, the malibu is cuter!

9. Hi
    I think Malibu is roomy :yes:

66 (Large).JPG 77 (Large).JPG 88 (Large).JPG
  10. I love the malibu! I think the S-lock clasp makes the bag and is totally worth the extra money.

11. clifene: she's lovely!

12. ValleyOppressed .... I agree ! the S-lock clasp makes the bag, it's so beautiful ;)
    blushingbaby.....Thanks! :smile:

vernis 1.JPG vernis2.JPG vernis3.JPG
  13. Cilifene - the malibu looks so cute on you!!! And I LOVE playing tetris in my purse!!

14. Cilifene- you look oh so chic! I love that coat! *"supermodel" plays in the background* lol

15. the malibu would fit much more than the lexington .. and i love the s-lock on it. that would be the only reason why i would get it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice