Lexington Fleurs

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Oooh, the orange one is gorgeous!! rebeccalou28 is a great seller too.

2. oh man...i wish i could get one!! gorgeous!! :heart:

3. I'm in love with the orange

4. i just got a pink one the other day, ill post pics soon. i love it, it's more pretty irl... i just used it today when i went out :smile:

5. I have this bag in Beiger. I love it! It's my clubbing bag.
    Doesn't hold much...but it sure is cute and an attention grabber ;)

6. definately post pics! :yes:

7. Hi, I have a pink vernis fleurs bag (lexington) and need to know where the date code is supposed to be! Please email me at araso@aol.com. I am actually an eBay seller who had it wrongfully taken down and am now appealing it. I think if I tell them the datevode that will be enough verification to put it back up but I cannot find it in this tiny bag! Thanks, Anne

8. When I was saw my user name as the poster on this thread I was thought I'd been drunk posting I have no recollection of this thread.

Check the seams right in the corners for the date code, does it have a pocket? it may be in there again right in the seams

9. Check the edge side near the stitch. Good luck.

10. Wow, that's quite a few... the Lexington was one of the first LV purses I fell in love with as a young girl (sigh, got a fake one years ago on eBay)... and the fleurs one is just too cute!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice