Lexi Crossbody Is Here

kaojoe

Jun 16, 2008
I'm pretty new to this forum, but have been desperately looking for a crossbody that's bigger than a swingpack, but not too big. I ordered the Lexi Crossbody in eggplant when a sa showed it to me in the store the other day. It has arrived and I love it....The size is great. The dimensions on the website are off. I measure it at 12.5" across, 11.75" tall (that's to the tip of the handle) and 2" deep. So, it fits what I need without encouraging me to carry the kitchen sink....I have one concern which is that the strap is very narrow and I worry it will get uncomfortable. Any thoughts on this?

Sorry, I don't have a camera for pics right now. But, the ones on the site are quite accurate for color.

oooh congrats! i saw that bag on the website this morning and thought it was beautiful! glad you are very happy with the bag. the straps are not detachable right?

I think I may be falling in love with this bag too! I have to go see this one too...I am going to be busy this weekend between the boutique & the outlet!

I want it,but its too small for me depth wise for sure. Dang, i wish they made this bigger in siggy prints. I know they have leather for 428.00 that is larger. I wonder why i didnt see that on website this am? Weird.

I'm pretty new to this forum, but have been desperately looking for a crossbody that's bigger than a swingpack, but not too big. I ordered the Lexi Crossbody in eggplant when a sa showed it to me in the store the other day. It has arrived and I love it....The size is great. The dimensions on the website are off. I measure it at 12.5" across, 11.75" tall (that's to the tip of the handle) and 2" deep. So, it fits what I need without encouraging me to carry the kitchen sink....I have one concern which is that the strap is very narrow and I worry it will get uncomfortable. Any thoughts on this?

Sorry, I don't have a camera for pics right now. But, the ones on the site are quite accurate for color.

I just got back from Coach and really, really like this bag. The eggplant is beautiful, but the only thing that kept my from buying it was the strap. I wish is had been a little wider and maybe just a little bit shorter. I don't know if you could make a knot in the strap with out damaging the leather. They also had the Brooke in the eggplant, but it was more of a pebbled leather and was not nearly as attractive as the patent eggplant. Maybe I will wait and get it with a PCE, if one ever comes out.

Ooh, congrats!!! :woohoo:

p.s. BUY a camera, lol! You know we are pic junkies here :P :flowers:

I just got back from Coach and really, really like this bag. The eggplant is beautiful, but the only thing that kept my from buying it was the strap. I wish is had been a little wider and maybe just a little bit shorter. I don't know if you could make a knot in the strap with out damaging the leather. They also had the Brooke in the eggplant, but it was more of a pebbled leather and was not nearly as attractive as the patent eggplant. Maybe I will wait and get it with a PCE, if one ever comes out.

I thought the EXACT same thing!! The straps are just a bit too thin and it drops too low for me - need to be taller to carry this one IMO!

I just returned from shopping and the Lexi crossbody is even prettier in real life! I tried on both the eggplant and the silver patent leather...I think that will be one of my fall purchases...now we just need a PCE!

I just returned from shopping and the Lexi crossbody is even prettier in real life! I tried on both the eggplant and the silver patent leather...I think that will be one of my fall purchases...now we just need a PCE!

Isn't it ten times more gorgeous IRL? The eggplant was too beautiful for me to pass up. I left the store and was back ten minutes later. Couldn't get out of the mall without it:P