Leverage

Eventhought it was not actually Parker & Hardison engaged in actual romance per se, tonight's episode was fabulous! The kiss at the train tracks and the way Parker cried! I cried!

*bump*

Is everyone still watching?
Last Sunday's episode made me laugh out loud when Eliot threw the radio down and said "Yipee Ki Yay Mother F-" I don't think I have ever laughed so hard during an episode of Leverage.
I don't usually watch episodes same-day as I'm in Canada, but I have a US iTunes account so I can download episodes from there.
Anyone have any ideas as to how this season will end? Last Sunday's episode was the first of two parts of the season finale, I believe.

Does anyone follow John Rogers' blog of the show?

I am an absolute fan of Leverage. I adore Christian Kane so I think any scene he is in is fabulous. I am so sad the season is over.

I read Kung Fu Monkey! I also love the Leverage 10 podcast!

*bump*

Is everyone still watching?
Last Sunday's episode made me laugh out loud when Eliot threw the radio down and said "Yipee Ki Yay Mother F-" I don't think I have ever laughed so hard during an episode of Leverage.
I don't usually watch episodes same-day as I'm in Canada, but I have a US iTunes account so I can download episodes from there.
Anyone have any ideas as to how this season will end? Last Sunday's episode was the first of two parts of the season finale, I believe.

Does anyone follow John Rogers' blog of the show?

The season premiere is tonight ladies!
Who is watching? I'm super excited, but I'll have to watch tomorrow once I get the episode off iTunes.
kymmie? You glued to the TV right now?