Leverage

christian kane is a fantastic singer.

i recently got into this show, and now it's become appointment tv for me. i love pardison! i think they could have them get together without having it be lame and boring. if anyone watches burn notice, michael and fi are more or less together, and it doesn't negatively affect the show or their dynamic in any way.

I agree with this. With the exception of Gossip Girl, all my favorites are on TNT ( Leverage, The Closer and Saving Grace )

I just started watching this season and I really enjoy it.

ETA: I was telling DH that it's almost to the point where TNT and USA have the best new shows on tv now.

Is anyone else excited for the Season Three finale tonight? I cannot wait. However, Christian Kane dressed as Santa last week will be hard to beat.

They are my favorite couples! I loved both hug scenes - when Hardison held out his arms to Parker as they were starting up the mountain and Eliot hugged him instead. Then the hug between Parker and Hardison at the end totally made me tear up. She needs him!

enjoyable episode! i'm glad the show is back. i really liked the hardison/parker and elliot/parker moments.