Leverage

ChristinaJones

Isabella's Mommy
Feb 20, 2009
Do any of you watch the show "Leverage" On TNT? It just started the 3rd season, and I'm loving it so far. The "jobs" the season are a lot bigger than the last two seasons. It comes on Sundays at 8pm (central)

I love the chemistry between Nate and Sophie.

Eliot is super fun to look at but I wish he would stop scowling throughout every scene.

OT: (sorta) has anyone listened to Christian Kane's new music?

Last edited:
I adore leverage. awesome show; I got into it a few episodes before the end of season one. Parker is my favorite followed closely by sophie so of course i am a huge Parker/Hardison and Sophie/Nate fan.

Parker/Hardison feels so much like young teenage love don't you think?

Ps. I just relized that Parker/Hardison couple name is Pardison, so cute!!

I adore leverage. awesome show; I got into it a few episodes before the end of season one. Parker is my favorite followed closely by sophie so of course i am a huge Parker/Hardison and Sophie/Nate fan.

Parker/Hardison feels so much like young teenage love don't you think?

Ps. I just relized that Parker/Hardison couple name is Pardison, so cute!![/QUOTE]

that's adorable, lol! I can't wait to see the two of them get together. They really do seem like teenagers!

I saw the episode where Parker almost admitted her feelings to Hardison! They are going to tease us with this!!

Of course they will! It’s a sad fact of every TV show that they have to spend several seasons just teasing us with couples till they finally get together. In fact most TV shows don’t even have the couples everyone wants to get together actually get together till the final episodes; They oddly have it printed into their minds about how when a couple gets together they all of a sudden become boring to the viewers... :sad:

Talented writers could write a relationship between Parker & Hardison and include it cleverly into the plot. Doesn't have to kill the show, there are plenty of characters on the show!

Talented writers could write a relationship between Parker & Hardison and include it cleverly into the plot. Doesn't have to kill the show, there are plenty of characters on the show!

agreed! I mean it worked out great for the TV show Chuck with Chuck and Sarah getting together; and it also worked out great for... for... um.... I can't think of any other shows. Sadly none of my other favorite couples have gotten together before the end of a series. Its the most annoying thing ever! Your right There are 5 main characters on this show. Why can't they just let us have 2 being together happily?