Letting go... Which one?

Thanks to everybody for your kind advices.
I really appreciate it.

I caught myself today trying to get a mini chevron before the increase!! Crazy! I did not do cause my SA said new prices will apply.
I was safe !

I will probably let go one woc and one mini. It is clear that I will keep my red medium because it is my favorite bag and the 226 reissue because it is so practical .
Looking at the crazy price increase, I will take my time as there is no urge for the time being anyway.

Thanks again to everybody for your help.

I would never sell that blue , it’s delicious! I think at least a WOC

just wondering, is it one of the 2018 blues? You’re lucky To have it. I so badly want one of those navy-teal shades but they are hard to find!

Reactions: Chanelandco
Given the ridiculous price increase I would probably keep them all at this point - or if you really feel that you have to free some closet space I would let go of the black WOC. Also you mentioned you have other designer bags. Have you thought of keeping your Chanels but letting maybe other designer bags go so that the total number of bags would be reduced? I am so bad at this because I can’t seem to get rid of anything as I fear I will have sellers remorse and will be unable to buy those bags again I let go of. Good luck with your decision!

Hi !
Here is my humble collection.
Not a big one but I am thinking to reduce It . I have other luxury handbags and think I dont need 7 Chanel pieces.

I am thinking to let go 2 , ideally 3 pieces but I am torn which one as I love them all.

What would you do?
Thanks for your help.
I would get rid of the black woc
Hi !
Here is my humble collection.
Not a big one but I am thinking to reduce It . I have other luxury handbags and think I dont need 7 Chanel pieces.

I am thinking to let go 2 , ideally 3 pieces but I am torn which one as I love them all.

What would you do?
Thanks for your help.
I'd get rid of the black WOC and the black little reissue below it!!

Thank you !

Thanks. I was thinking the same. But then it is only one item :smile:

Thank you!
In fact the 3 that I use the least ( never for two of them ) are the one I love the most..
I know it does not make any sense...
I was about to sell the green emerald the other day but it did not work as I dont use paypall. But then I was relieved to keep it...
the green is my FAVORITE

Thank you for sharing your Chanel family with us! You have an incredibly well thought out collection! I'd be in heaven to have your pieces. However, I understand "feeling heavy" with what you have. As others and you have mentioned, there isn't an immediate need to let go of a bag or two. You can take the time to reflect on what truly needs to stay with you. From my perspective, I would let go of the black WOC and mini reissue. With those two out of the picture, your collection still retains a variety of styles, colours and sizes. Good luck on your decision and I hope you share with us what you decide to keep.

Thanks to everybody for your kind advices.
I really appreciate it.

I caught myself today trying to get a mini chevron before the increase!! Crazy! I did not do cause my SA said new prices will apply.
I was safe !

I will probably let go one woc and one mini. It is clear that I will keep my red medium because it is my favorite bag and the 226 reissue because it is so practical .
Looking at the crazy price increase, I will take my time as there is no urge for the time being anyway.

Thanks again to everybody for your help.

I must be on the right track. ;) Funny how you said you were trying to get a mini chevron, because as perfect as your collection is, chevron would make it complete!

p.s. I have to stick up for your pearly beige WOC :love:

Given the ridiculous price increase I would probably keep them all at this point - or if you really feel that you have to free some closet space I would let go of the black WOC. Also you mentioned you have other designer bags. Have you thought of keeping your Chanels but letting maybe other designer bags go so that the total number of bags would be reduced? I am so bad at this because I can’t seem to get rid of anything as I fear I will have sellers remorse and will be unable to buy those bags again I let go of. Good luck with your decision!
Thank you ae888.
Yes I have other bags.
It is a good point to think about the collection as a whole. I will consider also selling other than chanel.
In particular now that the last price increase hits so badly :smile:

Reactions: ae888
I must be on the right track. ;) Funny how you said you were trying to get a mini chevron, because as perfect as your collection is, chevron would make it complete!

p.s. I have to stick up for your pearly beige WOC :love:
Thank you dear.
Yes a chevron piece In lambskin would have been a beautiful addition.
But I am afraid I dont get the mini price anymore..