Letting go... Which one?

Hi !
Here is my humble collection.
Not a big one but I am thinking to reduce It . I have other luxury handbags and think I dont need 7 Chanel pieces.

I am thinking to let go 2 , ideally 3 pieces but I am torn which one as I love them all.

What would you do?
Thanks for your help.

You have such a lovely collection, if it were me I’d sell the black WOC as it’s not a special as the light gold one and then the mini reissue.

Reissues are my absolute favourite Chanel bags but I’m not a fan of the mini size, plus the blue and green minis you have are so beautiful!

If it were me I’d keep them all though haha! Good luck deciding :flowers:

Reactions: Chanelandco
I would sell 2 WOCs and think again. I have 8 Chanel bags at one point and downsize to 4, getting rid of a So Black chevron mini, camellia WOC, blue caviar CoCo Handle, and recently a Boy. Not an easy task but I feel really good afterwards to have more closet space and more cash flow. I too want to set aside some money for a Hermes bag.
I was probably hard to get rid of the so black mini!
Not easy. But at the end of the day it is just bags and it feel good to declutter

You have such a lovely collection, if it were me I’d sell the black WOC as it’s not a special as the light gold one and then the mini reissue.

Reissues are my absolute favourite Chanel bags but I’m not a fan of the mini size, plus the blue and green minis you have are so beautiful!

If it were me I’d keep them all though haha! Good luck deciding :flowers:
Thank you law!
Not easy cause I love them all and I took time to decide before buying them...
Will think about it.

Reactions: Law
You have a lovely collection but I think I understand where you are coming from. I was deep into Chanel for a number of years and collected some great classics but recently realised I’d stopped reaching for them. I finally let go of my two caviar minis in black and ivory. It wasn’t about the money so much as the feeling that as I was adding other bags that I used much more, it felt right to pare down the part of my collection that no longer served my needs. I honestly do not regret letting those minis go even though I had some hesitation at the time. Personally I would suggest letting go of your two WOCs and the red M/L flap. Good luck with your decision!

You have a lovely collection but I think I understand where you are coming from. I was deep into Chanel for a number of years and collected some great classics but recently realised I’d stopped reaching for them. I finally let go of my two caviar minis in black and ivory. It wasn’t about the money so much as the feeling that as I was adding other bags that I used much more, it felt right to pare down the part of my collection that no longer served my needs. I honestly do not regret letting those minis go even though I had some hesitation at the time. Personally I would suggest letting go of your two WOCs and the red M/L flap. Good luck with your decision!
Thank you Eckw!
Good to know you did not regret it. Not easy To decide to sell the caviar minis!
Happy that you are ok with your decision!

Thank you for sharing your Chanel family with us! You have an incredibly well thought out collection! I'd be in heaven to have your pieces. However, I understand "feeling heavy" with what you have. As others and you have mentioned, there isn't an immediate need to let go of a bag or two. You can take the time to reflect on what truly needs to stay with you. From my perspective, I would let go of the black WOC and mini reissue. With those two out of the picture, your collection still retains a variety of styles, colours and sizes. Good luck on your decision and I hope you share with us what you decide to keep.

Thank you for sharing your Chanel family with us! You have an incredibly well thought out collection! I'd be in heaven to have your pieces. However, I understand "feeling heavy" with what you have. As others and you have mentioned, there isn't an immediate need to let go of a bag or two. You can take the time to reflect on what truly needs to stay with you. From my perspective, I would let go of the black WOC and mini reissue. With those two out of the picture, your collection still retains a variety of styles, colours and sizes. Good luck on your decision and I hope you share with us what you decide to keep.
Thank you for your kind message. I found it very ´calming’.
Sure will let you know what I decide when it gets clear :smile:

As this thread moved on I think it's best you let go of the black WOC and the mini. Those are the only two bags you don't have an emotional response to. I think this will be the safest bet because you want to get your numbers down and start with bags you aren't attached to so you do have that momentum going on but you don't go overboard and while keeping your eyes on your numbers, forget to tune in about how you really feel about a bag.

Perfect example is the green bag. If you go by practicality it's not a bag you wear a lot but you do love it. Don't get rid of it just because of the numbers game. You once wanted the bag, you have the bag, there is no need to actually get rid of the bag. Being happy by owning something is not the same as having a picture of it. I learned that the hard way.