Letters (like the old Silver Tags) for Bags 2014 and on ..

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
GRRRRR .. I kind of lost touch with the Bag "tags" (those of 'oldie' folks remember that the Silver Tag had the Letter - e.g., 'A') which was a great indication of the Year/Season. Well, at/around 2014 and beyond .. how does one find the "letter" -OR- does it not exist anymore (that was around the time that Balenciaga changed the inner silver tag).

So frustrating to me ..

GRRRRR .. I kind of lost touch with the Bag "tags" (those of 'oldie' folks remember that the Silver Tag had the Letter - e.g., 'A') which was a great indication of the Year/Season. Well, at/around 2014 and beyond .. how does one find the "letter" -OR- does it not exist anymore (that was around the time that Balenciaga changed the inner silver tag).

So frustrating to me ..
The letter's been on the front up until the last few seasons when Gvasalia made that change. Since F/W 2012 the letter has also been on the tag back. This is a F/W 2017 tag. The A is small on the front, in the bottom line before the style code. This is the first season that "fabrique en italie" isn't on the tag back.
b8284f67667e962670c76b3a80b36367.jpg fe0fa433be31f57e7377bda94cd49128.jpg

Good afternoon,
Can anybody help me please? I have bought a Balenciaga city bag with a very strange tag inside. On the front it seems to be everything alright but at the bag of the tag the serial number of the city which used to be 115748 is not repeated. instead of this there is an very strange number without letter

Attachments

• IMG_7388.jpg
    IMG_7388.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7387.jpg
    IMG_7387.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 36
Good afternoon,
Can anybody help me please? I have bought a Balenciaga city bag with a very strange tag inside. On the front it seems to be everything alright but at the bag of the tag the serial number of the city which used to be 115748 is not repeated. instead of this there is an very strange number without letter
Tags indicate a fake bag, sorry.