Let's Talk Wallets...which is your fave? Which fit into the Eva?

Brooksie

Sep 25, 2012
I recently bought the Eva and I'm wondering how to handle wallet stuff. Which wallets fit in the Eva? I was thinking the French Purse but not sure.
Let's have some wallet talk!

I have my ZCP in black multicolor for my Eva. But I did some research before. I think ZCP, Helene, Marie, compact Origami wallet fit great in Eva. You could fit some bigger wallet (like Emilie or even Sarah) but you will have less space.

AnaVeronika said:
I have my ZCP in black multicolor for my Eva. But I did some research before. I think ZCP, Helene, Marie, compact Origami wallet fit great in Eva. You could fit some bigger wallet (like Emilie or even Sarah) but you will have less space.

I guess I'm lazy!! I was hoping to find a wallet that could switch from bag to bag to Eva to bag to Eva....the zcp is insanely adorable, so no complaints there, but I'm not sure it could be my everyday wallet...LV really makes me think about what's important for day to day life!

If you're looking to get a wallet that transfers into an eva but is still your regular wallet, I would look at the zippy compact wallet. The french purse is a little too bulky to fit well, IMO. Good luck!

I have an Elise wallet that fits perfectly in my Eva, Neverfull, and Alma. I highly recommend it. Plus it leaves plenty of room in my Eva for a cellphone, lipgloss, gum, etc.

Then get her! The Sarah will fit into the Eva if you don't carry too much of other things! I prefer full zip wallet instead of the ZCP. I'm waiting for my Sarah in Pomme to come tomorrow!
The Sarah is sooooo practical and adorable! I have her on my long-term must have list in a lush, yummy Vernis.

Brooksie said:
I guess I'm lazy!! I was hoping to find a wallet that could switch from bag to bag to Eva to bag to Eva....the zcp is insanely adorable, so no complaints there, but I'm not sure it could be my everyday wallet...LV really makes me think about what's important for day to day life!

I have A ZCP in Pomme and its my everyday wallet have my DL, Debit, Store cards (F&E, Vons ,sams,costco, about 4 others also) holds everything fine. I have a long zip around wallet MK version of zippy wallet.. And i carry some of my less used cards and checkbook stamps, some cash also.
But i know if i leave i have to have my ZCP :smile: i always used big wallete and now its just this small thing and couldnt believe it :biggrin: she is practicle for daily use

The sarah wallet fits but it leaves very little room for anything else. The ZCP fits perfectly. My new obsession right now is the Louise wallet! I'm sure she'll fit nicely and leave a little more room for the other items.

I am exactly the same way! I love purses and rotate my purses daily :P but wallets on the other hand, not only am I lazy but I really find it a big hassle to switch wallets! so I'm perfectly content to only have 1 until it's time to replace. So what I do, I use my cles! I use it daily to store my DL, MI, for convenience and I have 1 CC and DC inside plus cash. It's Perfect to use for a quick errands or when I want to use my Eva or clutch!