Let's talk $$$$ -PLEASE!!

Please let me know if you guys seen any Birkin available for me to buy!!! I need one!! But will it 30 or 35??? I will take either if they got one. Gold,togo, palladium (sp) will be great!! LOL or other color will be considered!!!:nuts: Also will they ship? :unsure:

Noriko said:
My 35cm came out to $8000 and some change after tax. Its a togo bicolor with ruthenium hardware. I finally got around to checking my receipt and it actually wasnt as expensive as I thought it was :lol: *phew*

I saw a a 40cm Clemence Blue Jean color for $8500 yesterday :biggrin:

The Clemence/Horse Hair I saw in the 40cm was $7800. I'll try to remember more and come back tomorrow with a report after I get my Ulysses :biggrin:

Noriko!!!! did the 40cm clemence blue jean birkin have silver hardware??
if yes do they ship out to canada from hawaii???
thats what i've been waiting for!!!
thanks

I believe it did have palladium hardware :biggrin: You can try to call them 808-947-3789. Last I heard they dont do charge send, but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky :biggrin:

Thanks for the info...How do you ususally pay cash, check or charge?
My BF is a financial advisor and he's going to set up some type of investment for me to use towards a croc birkin!! This will be years away though becasue I have A LOT of student loans to pay off (like 300K USD:wacko:) and this needs to get paid of 1st!

Well, at those prices I don't think there will be a Birkin or Kelly in my future, so ladies please keep posting those pics of yours so I can enjoy them vicariously! :biggrin: They are beautiful bags.

Noriko, I adore your Birkin!:love: :love: :love: I wish there is another one like that. I will take it. Love the combo color!! YOu are so lucky girl!!! Please keep me post or PM me if you see any Birkin especially like yours!!! :biggrin: :nuts: :nuts: .

pseub said:
Well, at those prices I don't think there will be a Birkin or Kelly in my future, so ladies please keep posting those pics of yours so I can enjoy them vicariously! :biggrin: They are beautiful bags.
Yes you can.
Save a little here save a little there, you can't believe how amazing it is when you notice how much you save up that extra little change from your purse in the 5gl water btl, in one year you can save up alot!!!!! Enough to buy that Birkin, throw in quaters, dollars, 5's here 10's there al little change from your partner can help too,... next thing you know by the time they call you when you place your order (1-2 yrs), you'll be amazed on how much you saved!!!! Got to the bank change it and run to Hermes before stopping anywhere else.
___

Reactions: coco-nut