Let's talk $$$$ -PLEASE!!

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
First let me say congrats to all the new birkin owners!!! It's so exciting when "normal" people get a break and don't have to wait on the list!!!

How much does a birkin really cost? Would it be possible for us to put together some sort of price sheet? I know leathers cost different but does color also? I'm interested in a 35cm so if you could give me some idea of prices on the various leathers it would be great!

My 35cm came out to $8000 and some change after tax. Its a togo bicolor with ruthenium hardware. I finally got around to checking my receipt and it actually wasnt as expensive as I thought it was :lol: *phew*

I saw a a 40cm Clemence Blue Jean color for $8500 yesterday :biggrin:

The Clemence/Horse Hair I saw in the 40cm was $7800. I'll try to remember more and come back tomorrow with a report after I get my Ulysses :biggrin:

Noriko said:
My 35cm came out to $8000 and some change after tax. Its a togo bicolor with ruthenium hardware. I finally got around to checking my receipt and it actually wasnt as expensive as I thought it was :lol: *phew*

I saw a a 40cm Clemence Blue Jean color for $8500 yesterday :biggrin:

The Clemence/Horse Hair I saw in the 40cm was $7800. I'll try to remember more and come back tomorrow with a report after I get my Ulysses :biggrin:
Noriko, is the bicolor more?

:lol: I sure do! I want the matching Kelly to my birkin, but the odds of finding that aren't too good! :cry: I hope I can so a special order! I was practically offered a special order on the croc with diamonds yesterday :lol: but I'm not ready yet.

btw, I'm pretty sure this thread is birkin prices only, but in case anyone was interested in Kelly prices, there was a 28cm chevre fuchsia Kelly for $6100 as well :biggrin: