Let's talk $$$$ -PLEASE!!

1. First let me say congrats to all the new birkin owners!!! It's so exciting when "normal" people get a break and don't have to wait on the list!!!

How much does a birkin really cost? Would it be possible for us to put together some sort of price sheet? I know leathers cost different but does color also? I'm interested in a 35cm so if you could give me some idea of prices on the various leathers it would be great!

2. 30cm, Togo, palladium, new 2006 green - $6820

3. 35cm, Togo, palladium, Blue Jeans -- $7400 (excluding tax).

4. My 35cm came out to $8000 and some change after tax. Its a togo bicolor with ruthenium hardware. I finally got around to checking my receipt and it actually wasnt as expensive as I thought it was :lol: *phew*

I saw a a 40cm Clemence Blue Jean color for $8500 yesterday :biggrin:

The Clemence/Horse Hair I saw in the 40cm was $7800. I'll try to remember more and come back tomorrow with a report after I get my Ulysses :biggrin:

5. Noriko, is the bicolor more?

6. I don't think the bicolor is too much more, if more at all :biggrin: I need another one soooo bad!

7. HEHE!! You need a 30 next or a Kelly 32!

8. :lol: I sure do! I want the matching Kelly to my birkin, but the odds of finding that aren't too good! :cry: I hope I can so a special order! I was practically offered a special order on the croc with diamonds yesterday :lol: but I'm not ready yet.

9. Yeah - that would be CRAZY!!

10. Noriko! you are too funny needing another one again! addictive, isn't it???? now we want all kinds of colors. :love:

11. :lol: Nothing like the Hermes high! :love:

12. :love: nothing compares...:love:

13. btw, I'm pretty sure this thread is birkin prices only, but in case anyone was interested in Kelly prices, there was a 28cm chevre fuchsia Kelly for $6100 as well :biggrin:

14. Noriko, was it a rigide or souple?

15. Souple I believe, but I'll have to confirm that tomorrow :biggrin: I always forget to ask that!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice