• Almost everything I eat is organic

• Most of the food I eat is organic

• Some of the food I eat is organic

• Very little of the food I eat is organic

• None of the food I eat is organic

Results are only viewable after voting.
here's a good website to look for places that deliver organic products:
http://www.localharvest.org/csa/

I checked out Farm Fresh To You http://www.farmfreshtoyou.com/index.php & Spud.com https://www.spud.com/index.cfm

I ended up ordering from Spud.com.. because you're able to customize your box to the tee... whereas Farm Fresh To You.. has a variety of boxes you can choose from.. but you're not able to customize it. Plus.. the reviews on yelp weren't that great. So I went with Spud.com.. and I'm going to try it out for a few weeks :smile: (You're also able to suspend service anytime via online) Let me know who you end up trying~! :smile:

I figure.. that I'll get the fruit organically, and still purchase some vegetables & meats at the grocery store (Fresh & Easy) on Sundays.. for the upcoming week.

Thank you both!

Have you thought about getting organic fruit&veg and meat boxes delivered? They are really convenient and, depending on the deal, ensure that you don't get in a rut of always getting the same veggies and fruit.

The only options in Vancouver for organic delivery are EXORBITANTLY expensive. I have an organic market around the corner that's owned by Whole Foods, but they're really expensive (organic blueberries were $8 for a pint when they were on sale for $3 a pint-for organic-at Safeway). My college used to have a harvest box, where you got a giant bag of organic fruit/veggies once a month for $10, but at the time I was only at DBF's a couple days a week and he doesn't really eat anything besides salad when I'm not around.

I'm a pescetarian so veggies and fruits are a huge part of my diet. There are several Farmers' markets selling organics so I stock up every weekend. Organic fruits just taste sweeter!

The only options in Vancouver for organic delivery are EXORBITANTLY expensive. I have an organic market around the corner that's owned by Whole Foods, but they're really expensive (organic blueberries were $8 for a pint when they were on sale for $3 a pint-for organic-at Safeway). My college used to have a harvest box, where you got a giant bag of organic fruit/veggies once a month for $10, but at the time I was only at DBF's a couple days a week and he doesn't really eat anything besides salad when I'm not around.

Vancouver seems to need more competition in the organic delivery sector. That would bring the prices down a little. I'm not sure how expensive is food in Canada compared to the US but I think we're used generally higher food prices in Europe. So even if you have to foot a little more for organic it doesn't make you cringe so much.

So I walked into a Ralphs supermarket last night (Kroger in other parts of the country) and noticed a lot of new organic products. I think mainstream grocery stores are noticing the growing demand for organic. I picked up mustard, ketchup, orange juice, sourdough, hotdogs - all organic.