Books & Music Let's Talk Music.

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
I love music also. If it weren't for music I would have never met me Husband. We are both MAJOR Springsteen fans and we met trading live tapes almost 20 years ago.

I have an 80Gig Ipod with over 25,000 songs in it. I listen to it every day while at work and in my car.

Funny story... I was offered an extra Springsteen ticket by a friend a few years ago and my Husband said that he would forgive me for cheating on him with another guy before he could forgive me to going to a Springsteen concert without him.

KaiieCHANEL

More LV Please!!!!
O.G.
Jan 19, 2007
I love music also. If it weren't for music I would have never met me Husband. We are both MAJOR Springsteen fans and we met trading live tapes almost 20 years ago.

I have an 80Gig Ipod with over 25,000 songs in it. I listen to it every day while at work and in my car.

Funny story... I was offered an extra Springsteen ticket by a friend a few years ago and my Husband said that he would forgive me for cheating on him with another guy before he could forgive me to going to a Springsteen concert without him.

Lol thats so sweet!
I loose my ipod to much to update all my songs!
I'm on YouTube every time i'm on the computer.
I was listning to the same song for a whole day they other day :wtf: 9am - 1am cause i was doing work i can work without music!
But it was the same song over and over but i love that song!
:roflmfao: at your story!
Bless him :nuts:

bananasplit<3

coachlover.
Jun 19, 2007
My musical tastes are very eclectic. I attribute it to my mom. She had us listening to to rock and roll, jazz, motown classics, etc... I love everything from Tom Petty to Tupac.

"] I was brought up that way too.
I listen to everything.
I mean, I burned this CD once from my WMP list and iTunes list and I let my friend borrow it.
And she goes
"Okay. Like, 2 songs on there were good because they were actually rap. The rest of it was stupid because it was mixed of a whole bunch of crud like country and rock and pop. Whats up with your music style?"
Uh.
Heh.
I was brought up right, thats whats up with my music.
"]

MzSHERRY

sherry
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
Wow, cute thread! :nuts: Music is my life, also. :nuts: I played classical piano for 11 years and my bf is the most AMAZING pianist. I also listen to everything: from lite FM to punk!! I just love how music alone can bring almost anyone together. It's also neat how when listening to your ipod/phone/mp3 player it's like walking/driving/[ok, just insert any verb] to a soundtrack!