Let's talk make up

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What kind do you buy? Are you loyal to one particular brand?

i recently found Laura Geller and lover her make up! With the exception of 1 or 2 lipstick colors and mascara-all of my make up is Laura Geller.

you?

2. I'm pretty much a MAC girl for everything. Although, there are a few mascaras I'm going to try that aren't MAC. But, yep. I'm pretty loyal to certain brands.

3. print*model-
    Is that you in your AV? You are gorgeous!

4. I used to love MAC until I started getting bad SA experiences, so I switched to Chanel - love it love it love it!

5. Thank you:shame: ! Yes, it's me. Very sweet!:flowers:

6. not very much into make up.. like the more natural but I know that i will be investing in it soon.. so would love to hear from others which ones they think is the best.. btw, i have brown skin so what goes well with that?

7. Well - I don't wear a lot of makeup but what I do have is from a bunch of different brands. I don't use foundation, powder, blush, or lipstick. But I might have to break down and start using some sort of base since I'm not getting any younger!

Eye shadow and liner is from MAC, mascara is Dior Show, Lipgloss - I have pretty much every brand that is sold at Sephora. I am a lipgloss junkie - have at least 2 shoeboxes full of lipgloss.

8. I love Chanel, Benefit, Stila, Bare Minerals, & Clinique

9. if I can look like you - I'm buying MAC!

I use alot of different brands. have yet to find one line where every product works well on me.

10. i recently bought a ton of MAC stuff - i got the works! it's great, easy to apply, and i don't have a problem achieving the look that the girl in the mac store did for me. the mac girl at Nordstrom sold me the entirely wrong color the last time i bought makeup, so i went au natural for a while, but the girl at the MAC store did a wonderful job.

11. I only wear Chanel. Chanel = looooooove : )

12. I'm in love with Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals, ID-whatever they call themselves), I love their products for my face. Chanel is my favorite for lip glosses & lip sticks, Nars for blush, Stila for eye shadow.

Heck, I just love make-up!:heart: I don't really wear Mac all that much. I've heard from several make up artists that their products are terrible for your skin.

13. Pressed Powder-Dior.
    Foundation/Tinted Moist- Laura Mercier.
    Blush- Chanel.
    Mascara- YSL.
    Lipstick- Versace.

14. Chanel foundation, lip pencils, lipsticks :heart: :heart: :heart:

estee lauder eye liners, eye make-up, lip conditioners and creams

bobbi brown lip glosses

and dior lipsticks too

15. mac and benefit are the best :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice