let's talk laptop sleeves!

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
so, thankfully to my boyfriends impatients, and also mine for giving him one his presants (a northface jacket) early, he gave me my christmas presant today! which just happened to a be a lap top. (his other present is an MK watch - shhh!)

so in my excited i wanted to get a sleeve for it. i was all ready to order a LV one, until... i saw the price tag. now, i knew it was gonna be expensive but not over $800 expensive.

so i defaulted to the next designer i knew that made some which was coach. unfortunately my laptop is 15" and the specs on the cases on the site are like 14.5" or something stupid.

i have learned, however, most dimensions on the site are off.

so tell me girls, will it fit a 15"? this laptop isnt very slim either.

i don't think its going to go out of the house very much so i might even bother looking into getting a sleeve much further.

so, thankfully to my boyfriends impatients, and also mine for giving him one his presants (a northface jacket) early, he gave me my christmas presant today! which just happened to a be a lap top. (his other present is an MK watch - shhh!)

so in my excited i wanted to get a sleeve for it. i was all ready to order a LV one, until... i saw the price tag. now, i knew it was gonna be expensive but not over $800 expensive.

so i defaulted to the next designer i knew that made some which was coach. unfortunately my laptop is 15" and the specs on the cases on the site are like 14.5" or something stupid.

i have learned, however, most dimensions on the site are off.

so tell me girls, will it fit a 15"? this laptop isnt very slim either.

i don't think its going to go out of the house very much so i might even bother looking into getting a sleeve much further.
I have looked at them as well. The description says they are for 13" laptops and judging my some of the reviews, this is the case. Maybe even a little snug for a 13" laptop.

I suggest waiting to see how you use it and then decide if you need to buy a sleeve or a carrying case. If you do get a sleeve you should look for one that is designed for a 15" bag.

well like i said its probably not gonna leave the house, i pretty much want a dust cover because its not gonna get used that much. the desktop is always on.

i'm probably gonna leave it in draw when not in use.